Dr. Dalia Mikhael

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Dalia Mikhael

Dr. Dalia Mikhael's Ratings

Dr. Mikhael has a great bedside manner and you can tell she cares about her patients. I was very pleased with the care I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Mikhael's office this morning. She took time to answer my questions and provide a thorough examination. She was caring, respectful and knowledgeable. Her bedside manner was second to none. I waited a few minutes past my appointment time to see her, but that was not an issue for me. I am delighted to be under Dr. Mikhael's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Mikhael is an excellent, caring dermatologist. She is a well-rounded physician who is both very competent and has a great bedside manner. I am happy to be under her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Mikhael as an emergency consult. She saw me within 24 hours and figured out what was going on. When I had questions, I called and asked the staff who got an answer for me quickly. I really appreciated the care I received.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Diagnosed me with a skin disorder. When trying to return to her to get a prescription for it, I was told I had to wait a year. Even after my doctor requested an appointment through the emergency line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666389].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr mikhael saved my life and I'm so grateful to her! She removed a melanoma from my leg when another dermatologist thought it was just a regular mole and left it there for 2 years! I can't write enough to express my gratitude. She is the best and I'm so happy I found her

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2473358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

I asked a couple of questions and she did not rush me. Amazing and Caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr mikhael was extremely competent. She diagnosed me with porphyria which was missed by many doctors over the past 2 years. I was finally treated properly and my skin is 90% better. I found her very polite and she called after each blood work or biopsy to update me. I am very pleased with her care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2207943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

I was referred from Kingston to see Dr. Mikhael. She diagnosed me with a skin cancer and she was caring enough to remove it the same day instead of making me return for a second visit. Very compassionate doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Mikhael has been my doctor for the last year and I find her extraordinarily knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. She asks good questions and is very respectful. I never feel rushed. In fact, at our first meeting, she took the time to get to know me as a person and her subsequent treatments have all taken my lifestyle into consideration. There are not many doctors who do this. All of her treatments have been effective. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2207941].votes_count ]]