Dr. Dalia Mikhael

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dalia Mikhael

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the treatment me and my family received from this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring towards her patients. She follows up directly with her patients. I am truly blessed to be under her care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Mikhael's office this morning. She took time to answer my questions and provide a thorough examination. She was caring, respectful and knowledgeable. Her bedside manner was second to none. I waited a few minutes past my appointment time to see her, but that was not an issue for me. I am delighted to be under Dr. Mikhael's care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Mikhael is an excellent, caring dermatologist. She is a well-rounded physician who is both very competent and has a great bedside manner. I am happy to be under her care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I was sent to Dr. Mikhael as an emergency consult. She saw me within 24 hours and figured out what was going on. When I had questions, I called and asked the staff who got an answer for me quickly. I really appreciated the care I received.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Diagnosed me with a skin disorder. When trying to return to her to get a prescription for it, I was told I had to wait a year. Even after my doctor requested an appointment through the emergency line.

Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr mikhael saved my life and I'm so grateful to her! She removed a melanoma from my leg when another dermatologist thought it was just a regular mole and left it there for 2 years! I can't write enough to express my gratitude. She is the best and I'm so happy I found her

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I asked a couple of questions and she did not rush me. Amazing and Caring.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Dalia Mikhael's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be better - on time, pleasant and friendly, took time to answer questions and set my mind at ease."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience under her care, she diagnosed and treated my issues professionally and promptly .. so glad I found her."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the treatment me and my family received from this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring towards her patients. She follows u..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mikhael has a great bedside manner and you can tell she cares about her patients. I was very pleased with the care I received."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Mikhael's office this morning. She took time to answer my questions and provide a thorough examination. She was caring, resp..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mikhael is an excellent, caring dermatologist. She is a well-rounded physician who is both very competent and has a great bedside manner. I am happy to be..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was sent to Dr. Mikhael as an emergency consult. She saw me within 24 hours and figured out what was going on. When I had questions, I called and asked the ..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Diagnosed me with a skin disorder. When trying to return to her to get a prescription for it, I was told I had to wait a year. Even after my doctor requested an..."

December 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Dalia"

April 26, 2012