Ratings for Dr. Dalia Mikhael

Dr. Mikhael is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. She listens to my concerns and doesn't dismiss anything I have to say. She's compassionate, respectful and has excellent bedside manner. I'm more than happy to call her my doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Verry caring and compassionate young doctor.Excellent knowledge

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Very rude doctor and staff. I was treated in a horrible manner.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

my husband and I saw dr mikhael for a terrible itch that started 1 year ago. I've seen many doctors and was even admitted for heart surgery. No one diagnosed me and kept giving me creams for itch. Dr mikhael diagnosed us the first visit. My husband and I had scabies! We couldn't believe it. She asked us to trust her and take the tablets. 2 weeks later, we're cured! I can't believe that for 1 year we suffered and no health care specialist could diagnose us properly. Dr mikhael is very special to us and I made sure she knew it.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Waited three months for an appointment and her treatment was unsuccessful. Upon callback the receptionist just wanted me to go away - no real desire to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Excellent doctor but what's even more important was her bedside manner. Very attentive and does not rush you. Very pleased with the care I received.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Great doctor. I called about a worrisome lesion and I could not see my family doctor. She fit me at the end of her clinic the next day. I have skin cancer and she didn't want me to stress over the holidays. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I found Dr Mikhael very compassionate and efficient. I went for the first visit and had a suspicious mole. Dr Mkhael wanted to remove it the same day but I was scarred. She told me to book another appoimtnet and come back with my husband. She made me feel comfortable and did not rush me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I can't write enough about how this doctor helped me. I had hand eczema for 40 years and was even embarrassed to shake the hands of others. I saw her and the first day she took a biopsy and started me on a pill that completely cleared my hands. I have been using cortisone creams for 40 years. I am so glad I found her and I did give her a hug on my follow up appointment!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I read this ratings and I am not sure they talk about the same doctor I went to. She was late around 20 min (99% of doctors are the same). The visit was very short ...less than 5 min and even if I was told that I have to pay for the surgery the fact that she assured me that in less than a month everything will be done I was happy with the visit at the time. Unfortunately the person who supposed to arrange for this surgery "Maddy" told me that Dr. Mikhael was wrong and I will be lucky if I get an appointment soon. So why I was giving hope (lied to) from the beginning if the things are not how we are told? Is that what they learn in the medical school?

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016