Ratings for Dr. Dalia Mikhael

I found Dr Mikhael very compassionate and efficient. I went for the first visit and had a suspicious mole. Dr Mkhael wanted to remove it the same day but I was scarred. She told me to book another appoimtnet and come back with my husband. She made me feel comfortable and did not rush me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I can't write enough about how this doctor helped me. I had hand eczema for 40 years and was even embarrassed to shake the hands of others. I saw her and the first day she took a biopsy and started me on a pill that completely cleared my hands. I have been using cortisone creams for 40 years. I am so glad I found her and I did give her a hug on my follow up appointment!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I read this ratings and I am not sure they talk about the same doctor I went to. She was late around 20 min (99% of doctors are the same). The visit was very short ...less than 5 min and even if I was told that I have to pay for the surgery the fact that she assured me that in less than a month everything will be done I was happy with the visit at the time. Unfortunately the person who supposed to arrange for this surgery "Maddy" told me that Dr. Mikhael was wrong and I will be lucky if I get an appointment soon. So why I was giving hope (lied to) from the beginning if the things are not how we are told? Is that what they learn in the medical school?

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

She is the best Dermatologist I've had. Treated my severe cystic acne and is happy to see me for follow ups. Very knowledgeable, friendly and does not condescend - takes the time to answer questions

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Mikhael is an excellent and knowledgeable dermatologist. After several misdiagnoses from other doctors, Dr. Mikhael was able to accurately diagnose me upon my first visit and thoroughly explained my condition and treatment. She was very pleasant and took the time to address all of my questions and followed up personally to provide me with more information. I am truly lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I've seen Dr Mikhael several times for various issues. She's always very pleasant, thorough and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Very good doctor! She listened carefully to every word I said. We ended up resolving 3 issues in the same visit

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Mikhael was excellent . I saw her on 4 different occasions since 2013. She initially diagnosed me with a squamous cell cancer on my lip. She took the biopsy the first day we met. I received a call 3 weeks later for a referral to a plastic surgeon. Dr. Peter was great and removed the spot completely. I then had 3 follow ups with Dr Mikhael to make sure the cancer didn't return. She did a thorough exam and made me feel reassured at each visit. I'm very happy with the care I received from this doctor and the team that she refers to.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Was an hour late, sat with me for 3 min. Didn't look at my skin and wrote me a prescription that did absolutely nothing!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Couldn't be better - on time, pleasant and friendly, took time to answer questions and set my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016