You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dalia Mikhael

She is the best Dermatologist I've had. Treated my severe cystic acne and is happy to see me for follow ups. Very knowledgeable, friendly and does not condescend - takes the time to answer questions

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Mikhael is an excellent and knowledgeable dermatologist. After several misdiagnoses from other doctors, Dr. Mikhael was able to accurately diagnose me upon my first visit and thoroughly explained my condition and treatment. She was very pleasant and took the time to address all of my questions and followed up personally to provide me with more information. I am truly lucky to be under her care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr Mikhael was excellent . I saw her on 4 different occasions since 2013. She initially diagnosed me with a squamous cell cancer on my lip. She took the biopsy the first day we met. I received a call 3 weeks later for a referral to a plastic surgeon. Dr. Peter was great and removed the spot completely. I then had 3 follow ups with Dr Mikhael to make sure the cancer didn't return. She did a thorough exam and made me feel reassured at each visit. I'm very happy with the care I received from this doctor and the team that she refers to.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I am extremely pleased with the treatment me and my family received from this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring towards her patients. She follows up directly with her patients. I am truly blessed to be under her care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Dalia Mikhael's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is the best Dermatologist I've had. Treated my severe cystic acne and is happy to see me for follow ups. Very knowledgeable, friendly and does not condescen..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mikhael is an excellent and knowledgeable dermatologist. After several misdiagnoses from other doctors, Dr. Mikhael was able to accurately diagnose me upon ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Dr Mikhael several times for various issues. She's always very pleasant, thorough and helpful."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor! She listened carefully to every word I said. We ended up resolving 3 issues in the same visit"

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mikhael was excellent . I saw her on 4 different occasions since 2013. She initially diagnosed me with a squamous cell cancer on my lip. She took the biops..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Was an hour late, sat with me for 3 min. Didn't look at my skin and wrote me a prescription that did absolutely nothing! "

February 20, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't be better - on time, pleasant and friendly, took time to answer questions and set my mind at ease."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience under her care, she diagnosed and treated my issues professionally and promptly .. so glad I found her."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the treatment me and my family received from this doctor. She is very knowledgeable and caring towards her patients. She follows u..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mikhael has a great bedside manner and you can tell she cares about her patients. I was very pleased with the care I received."

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Mikhael's office this morning. She took time to answer my questions and provide a thorough examination. She was caring, resp..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mikhael is an excellent, caring dermatologist. She is a well-rounded physician who is both very competent and has a great bedside manner. I am happy to be..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was sent to Dr. Mikhael as an emergency consult. She saw me within 24 hours and figured out what was going on. When I had questions, I called and asked the ..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Diagnosed me with a skin disorder. When trying to return to her to get a prescription for it, I was told I had to wait a year. Even after my doctor requested an..."

December 30, 2014
  • First Name changed from "" to "Dalia"

April 26, 2012