Ratings for Dr. Dalia Mikael

Dr mikhael is a wonderful physician. She is very kind and caring. She has been following me for 3 years for my psoriasis. She put me on an injection called cosentyx that changed my life. She is the only physician in 20 years to solve my skin issues and give me relief so I can sleep without itching all night. Thank you so much Dr Dalia

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr Mikael 4 weeks. I was referred on an urgent basis for a dark mole on my back. I was seen within 14 days and a biopsy was done the same visit. The mole came back as a very early melanoma. Dr Mikhael called me and reassured me of my prognosis. I was seen by Dr Peters and the mole was completely removed. I can’t thank her and Dr Peters enough as they saved my life. I read complaints about wait times for all the Dermatologists in the city but the system works when there’s an urgent matter.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

appointment was short and unhelpful, felt rushed for the months i had to wait for the appointment

Submitted May 15, 2018

Knowledgeable / Warm-hearted / Available / Efficient! I feel privileged to be Dr Dalia Mikhael’s patient. Despite all the issues I have lately, I leave her office positive and that she is truly helping me. My 1st visit, I had tears in my eyes; she gave me a hug and told me that she would help me. And she did. Her assistant Juliette is attentive to details and follow-up so well. They totally get it! Great greetings from Tony. All and all, if all doctors (Emerg, GP) would follow her approach and spirit, the patients and the medical system would be in a better shape. Have I said that she speaks to me in French?! Merci pour tout!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Dr. Mikhael is knowledgible, very prompt and pleasant to talk to. She will go the extra mile to help you and I will definitely be back. I wish her staff was more prompt to respond. Well, maybe they're bored and often prefer to talk among themselves vs. with patients. Let's not let this obscure the nice experience with dr. Dahlia Mikhael.

Submitted September 1, 2017

Very good experience visiting Dr Mikhael. She was pleasant, punctual and addressed all my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Mikhael is a very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. She listens to my concerns and doesn't dismiss anything I have to say. She's compassionate, respectful and has excellent bedside manner. I'm more than happy to call her my doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Verry caring and compassionate young doctor.Excellent knowledge

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

my husband and I saw dr mikhael for a terrible itch that started 1 year ago. I've seen many doctors and was even admitted for heart surgery. No one diagnosed me and kept giving me creams for itch. Dr mikhael diagnosed us the first visit. My husband and I had scabies! We couldn't believe it. She asked us to trust her and take the tablets. 2 weeks later, we're cured! I can't believe that for 1 year we suffered and no health care specialist could diagnose us properly. Dr mikhael is very special to us and I made sure she knew it.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Waited three months for an appointment and her treatment was unsuccessful. Upon callback the receptionist just wanted me to go away - no real desire to solve the problem.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017