Ratings for Dr. John Cameron Lane

Dr. Lane has gone above and beyond for me over the past 5 years. He does his research and received positive feedback by 3 different specialists I recently saw in southern ont. He has never given up on finding a diagnosis for me and his genuine, compassionate, knowledge and understanding. speaks volumes to me as his patient!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Lane has always listened and helped with any issue I've wanted to discuss. He takes your opinion seriously, staff are excellent, not usually a long wait in the waiting room. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Lane is a fantastic doctor. Professional and competent, I consider my self privileged to have him as our family doctor. I have had many doctors and he is by far the best, I find him progressive, attentive to the important issues, intelligent of course, and even a pleasure to deal with. What more can we ask for in a doctor

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

I visited Dr. Lane while pregnant in the walk in clinic. He agreed to take me, my (at that time) unborn child, and my two other children on as patients. He is amazingly kind and patient & is very thorough with his exams & follow up. So lucky to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Lane is now my family doctor. He agreed to accept me as a patient over a year ago. He is extremely caring, considerate and willing to take the time to explain things in a professional manner. Since then, Dr. Lane has also accepted my daughter and her entire family. We are very grateful to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Wonderful doctor! Personable, knowledgeable and approachable. He also pronounces some of the more confusing medical terms and medication names with some tact, but that's only a secondary concern.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Lane took my family on about a year ago and I am very pleased so far! They seem to be running on time whenever we are in there, Dr. Lane is patient and listens, and I have seem him research an alternative treatment option I mentioned while I was sitting right in the office with him. The wait to see him is usually very reasonable and all in all I can't be happier!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Lane is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I've been able to book short-notice appointments a couple of times without a hassle.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Lane is an amazing doctor. If I cant get in to see him I won't go at all because most of the time I end up with the nurse practitioner who doesn't listen. He's very knowledgeable. He diagnosed whooping cough in less time then it took the nurse practitioner (who didn't listen) to decide it was a cold. I'm asthmatic so every time I go I do get a prescription (refills or because I'm having a difficult time breathing) so I can't disagree or agree with anyone about that. Lane does everything he can to find a diagnosis for your problem. He's a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

He is a good doctor and is willing to research about new treatment options that you bring to him. I am very happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012