Ratings for Dr. Diana Ross

Dr. Ross is wonderful! Always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. I can not thank her enough for all that she has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

She is an amazing dentist. She knows her job very well and also makes her patients so comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

If your a nervous patient then i highly recommend going to see Dr. Ross, She is amazing, I hadn't been to the dentist in years and needed a lot of work doing, She made me feel comfortable and relaxed, she explained everything that she was doing and answered every question that i had. I really got lucky when i walked into her clinic, I used to be so scared of the Dentist but thanks to Dr. Ross and her caring and calming manner i'm not scared anymore and i love my smile now! I can't recommend her highly enough! She does amazing work and is very talented at what she does. As others have written, I'm a patient for life!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I am anxious about going to the dentist. I started seeing her with a number of teeth that needed work. She was positive, put me at ease and answered all of my questions. Also prescribed an anti-anxiety medication for me to take before the following appointments. I am pleased with the work I have had done, and will continue to see her regularly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

My family and I started seeing Dr Ross when our previous dentist retired. I was nervous because I had been seeing my last dentist for 30 years. Dr Ross put me at ease right away. She assured me of what she would be doing before she started. My family is very pleased with the work that has been done and the care and gentle manner with which we were treated!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Very good dentist. Will be seeing her from now on. Patient for life. I'm the kind of person who has anxiety when going to the dentist. I was skeptical, but came out very impressed. Had a tooth extraction(wisdom).

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. Ross is a wonderful dentist. She is very pleasant and helpful. I don't feel rushed when I see her and she is able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family. Pleasure to have been seen by her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011