Ratings for Dr. Frank Robertson

Love him! He is the best eye doctor in the region.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Respectful, knowledgeable, personable. Can't say enough about him! He truly is the best!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Robertson has been my optometrist for about 20 years and he has always been kind, helpful, and very knowledgeable. About 10 years ago he spotted a problem with my retina that if left untreated would have lead to blindness in about 6 months. I had no symptoms, so had he not caught it at a regular checkup, it would have been too late. I trust him implicitly and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I love Dr. Robertson! He is knowledgeable. He is always on time and very gentle when examining a sore eye. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Robertson seemed rushed when I saw him, and although I asked him about glasses for computer use he didn't seem to know what I meant. He seemed to think it's the same as using glasses for reading. So he gave me my prescription, but didn't put in my PD. I told him I was ordering the glasses online, but I guess he wants patients to buy from the store in front of his office. I got a quote from them for $549 for one pair. I got the same online from Zenni Optical for $99 (and it's a high prescription, my eyes are -6.5/-7.25). The glasses are perfect for distance but not good for reading or computer use at all, and I've since gone to another optometrist who tells me I should have specific lenses for computer use given the strength of my prescription and the fact that I use a computer for around 12 hours a day. I feel that Dr. Robertson didn't hear what I was asking and brushed off my questions because he was in a hurry, but the whole reason I went to him was because I *thought* he wasn't affiliated to any retail optical store and would maybe be a bit less profit-driven as a result.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Awesome! Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Robertson is without doubt the best Optometrist I have ever been to. He is extremely through in his examinations and was able spot a problem with my daughter's eyes that needed immediate treatment in Hamilton. You can't find any better Optometrist than Frank.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Very good doctor. Friendly, courteous, and is very good with kids.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Eye exam very thorough and was on time. Staff very friendly and helpfull with insurance coverage. Optical Store associated with them Personal Optical was hands on and very knowledged about fashion and what lenses were the best for me. Great Service overall. Great team!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Robertson is the best optometrist I have been to. I had a detached retina years ago and Dr. Robertson always takes extra time to check to ensure there are no issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Robertson.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011