Ratings for Dr. Omor Bhuiyan

Dr. Bhuiyan is the WORST DOCTOR!!!!!! He is incredibly rude! Has no bedside manor no care or concern for a fellow human being. His clinic is a revolving door for prescriptions that’s it. He over books spends 1 min with you and throws you out with a prescription you don’t need. His staff is rude as well! I was there today and seen him throw a young lady out with a broken hand for simply complaining the wait was too long. She was told To come back at 12 and by 2 o’clock there was still nine people ahead of her she told me that she needed either a cast or a splint and she had two fractures and that today is the third day it has not been treated by Dr. Bhuiyan. Later She was told to leave by Dr. Bhuiyan. He rufused her treatment. I have never seen such disgusting treatment in my life. I will tell everyone I know to avoid that clinic that doctor and his nurse named Cheryl. I have never seen something so terrible. They are extreamly rude and look at each person as a dollar sign or pay check not a human being!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

He is very rude and no friendliness at all. This is the last time I am going to see him. He should learn how to talk to his patients nicely. Probably need customer care training.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Omar Bhuiyan.......The WORST Doctor I have ever seen in my life. After an hour wait at the Reception I was called in the check up room to be seated and wait. I thought there could be many patients and so taking time. After 1/2 hour I got off the room and checked if Dr was around and found Omor in his room doing nothing. So I called him and requested him to check me. No smile or apology on face. He came to me and asked me to open my mouth. And that's it !!!! No conversation, no questions, no diagnose and the check up was done in 10 seconds!!!!! The exact same experience repeated with my friend. She went their with sour throat. Dr did not even checked her and told my friend that could be due to eating too much salt !!!! I 'm 101% sure he is a QUAK !!! Never will go to to him again.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Our appointment with Dr. Bhuiyan was beyond our wildest dreams. He has reached the true definition and excellence of what a doctor should be! He cares about the physical and mental health of his patients! I thank God for him today!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I'm lucky i choosed the best Family Doctor in Edmonton.,.He is Great in Handling my Motor Vehicle Injury,Very nice person & easy to communicate with....RL,..

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. O. Bhuiyan is my family dr. Since i came in canada his very nice and he explain to me wht about every check up. Only two medicenter i know him where he work and the days is tuesday thursday in millwoods then wensday in heretage I hope his working saturday too for the people of no time to monday to friday . He is nice and his very helpful ..like now i really need help him and my is saturday only i need for my check up..its hrd for me to find another doc. I like him cos he knows already

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I am a professional in my field, on a walk in visit to see this doctor. I waited for over 2 hours for an absolutely useless consultation. Unsure how such people become doctors and more so granted a licence. They are best suited for professions dealing with quackery, cheats and any professions requiring lack of discipline, integrity and non professional behaviour. Most certainly not the field of medicine. It's such a disgrace.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I saw him for the first time today in Millwoods, and I was more than impressed. He was caring, professional, and the best doctor that I've ever seen since the past 20 years. He asked me pertinent probing questions. He LISTENED, he was PRESENT, I'm taking my husband to him next week.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Went to see him over a weekend. Extremely disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I believe this doctor knows more about the world than it appears. He does his research on patients and keeps mind of them after hours. There have been many doctors that don't take time or even care about anything besides their own best interest, however, Dr bhuiyan is honerable and would look out for you. Of course life is about choices we make and we people must learn themselves sometimes the hard way. This doctor will help you even in the most dire circumstances. He is always up to date on the newest medicine and therapies. As long as you see him regularly there is no doubt in my mind that he will be able to help you even in the rarest of cases. Thank you for your time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015