Ratings for Dr. Omor Bhuiyan

Our appointment with Dr. Bhuiyan was beyond our wildest dreams. He has reached the true definition and excellence of what a doctor should be! He cares about the physical and mental health of his patients! I thank God for him today!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I'm lucky i choosed the best Family Doctor in Edmonton.,.He is Great in Handling my Motor Vehicle Injury,Very nice person & easy to communicate with....RL,..

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. O. Bhuiyan is my family dr. Since i came in canada his very nice and he explain to me wht about every check up. Only two medicenter i know him where he work and the days is tuesday thursday in millwoods then wensday in heretage I hope his working saturday too for the people of no time to monday to friday . He is nice and his very helpful ..like now i really need help him and my is saturday only i need for my check up..its hrd for me to find another doc. I like him cos he knows already

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I am a professional in my field, on a walk in visit to see this doctor. I waited for over 2 hours for an absolutely useless consultation. Unsure how such people become doctors and more so granted a licence. They are best suited for professions dealing with quackery, cheats and any professions requiring lack of discipline, integrity and non professional behaviour. Most certainly not the field of medicine. It's such a disgrace.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I saw him for the first time today in Millwoods, and I was more than impressed. He was caring, professional, and the best doctor that I've ever seen since the past 20 years. He asked me pertinent probing questions. He LISTENED, he was PRESENT, I'm taking my husband to him next week.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Went to see him over a weekend. Extremely disappointed!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I believe this doctor knows more about the world than it appears. He does his research on patients and keeps mind of them after hours. There have been many doctors that don't take time or even care about anything besides their own best interest, however, Dr bhuiyan is honerable and would look out for you. Of course life is about choices we make and we people must learn themselves sometimes the hard way. This doctor will help you even in the most dire circumstances. He is always up to date on the newest medicine and therapies. As long as you see him regularly there is no doubt in my mind that he will be able to help you even in the rarest of cases. Thank you for your time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I was there to get a prescription for birth control renewed. I take it to regulate my period. I am about 30 pounds overweight which I've been working on the past month. He said I should focus less on having s*x because no one would want to have s*x with someone my size, and more on losing weight! He almost didn't write me the prescription. I couldn't believe how rude and arrogant he was! Never go see him if you can help it!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

We have seen Dr. Bhuiyan twice now- once for my son's broken finger and once for my daughter's fever/sore throat. Dr. Bhuiyan was pleasant and kind both times. I found him knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions and ordered more tests to make sure everything was okay. I am very surprised at all the poor reviews of this man. Our experience was very different.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

After being told the wait time time was approx. one hour, we ended up waiting 3. When i finally got my son in to see him, I voiced my displeasure at having such a lengthy wait, and he refused treatment! Said he was "uncomfortable" and couldn't diagnose while stressed. I asked him for a written statement as to why he was refusing treatment, and he would not give one! Then he said he would see my son, but not with me in the room. Told my son he could hop down the hall to other room (we were there for either a serious ankle sprain or break)...... What. A. Nut. And a nut that is high on himself for sure. Grabbed his business card and will be sending a complaint in to the board of physicians.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015