Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Prinz

Dr. Prinz is well beloved for good reason. He is much like the old family doctor who made rounds to see his patient through any weather. Except that he is an exceptional doctor who has surrounded himself with an excellent staff who have remained loyal to him for years for his staff and patients are like family to him. Never forgets a name and rarely fails to acknowledge people despite the circumstances.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr. Prinz is a wonderful doctor. He was the attending physician when my first child was born in 1993. He was also the attending physician when my second child was born in 2004. He is one of the best NICU doctors on the plant. Him and his staff at East Tennessee Children's Hospital are wonderful. He was wonderful to me and my family. He is so great with the babies. He is very knowledgable and a great person. I would definately recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

I had my baby early at fort sanders. Dr prinz was present for the delivery. He was great. You can tell he loves his job. He was so good to me and my family. He hugged everyone after the baby was born. He was just as happy for us as we were.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Stephen C. Prinz's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1972)

Kaiser-Permanente