Ratings for Dr. Shahram Shahidi

My rhinoplasty journey with Dr Shahidi could not have gone any better, from my first consultation to post surgery appointments I knew that I was in great hands. For a very long time I have always disliked the shape of my nose so I wanted to make sure I found the best surgeon that could give me the result I wanted. I love how Dr Shahidi specialises in rhinoplasty's where many other surgeons do all kind of procedures so this made sense why his attention to detail was outstanding, I've also notice he is constantly keeping up to date with the latest techniques. Dr Shahidi didn't just make my nose aesthetically pleasing but also ensured the functionality was right as he is also a ENT surgeon. Dr Shahidi has an amazing team, everyone I met during the journey made me feel so comfortable and were always there whenever I needed to ask any questions or had any concerns. It's been just over a year since my surgery and I could not be any happier with my result. My nose has finally lost its swelling as it can take along time but it's worth the wait :) I can't recommend Dr Shahidi enough he is the best surgeon out there if you are considering a rhinoplasty.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Shahidi is the master! He has given me the most natural and perfect nose, in harmony with the rest of my features.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I had wanted to have Rhinoplasty done for years and did a lot of research before going ahead with it, I am so glad I decided to go with Dr Shahidi. I felt confident in my decision right from the initial consultation - they were on time, the staff were so lovely and very helpful, answering the many questions I had, and Dr Shahidi is an expert, he examined my nose, told me his suggestions and he was spot on with what I wanted. I live a few hours away but they all made me feel very at ease, they give you a package with all the information you need and even helped me with directions and places in the area I could stay in the area. The day of surgery all ran very smoothly, I was well looked after both before and after! He fixed the appearance of my nose as well as my breathing problems, I am not even a year post-op and I am so happy with the result and love the way I look and feel. For anyone trying to find the right doctor, I can 100% recommend Dr Shahidi and his team. I honestly don't have one negative comment from the whole experience. They took away any overwhelming feelings, they are incredibly helpful and professional and I couldn't be happier with my results! I love my new nose and it has given me so much more self-confidence. Trust me, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I was always interested in Rhinoplasty but never thought I would actually go ahead with it - until I met Dr Shahidi. From my initial consultation, I appreciated his honestly and care into not only wanting to improve my nose aesthetically but he was also very concerned in ensuring functionality in my airways at the same time. The level of professionalism and service that he and his staff provided exceeded my expectations. I booked based on gut feeling and it was the best decision and investment I have made. Over the moon at how natural my nose looks.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I would recommend Dr Shahidi to any and everyone looking to have a rhinoplasty. It has been the most life changing procedure I have had. To those who are reading this, I would like to say before my operation. I would never be able to take a photo without having to either edit it or filter it. Let alone a side profile photo of me to be taken or took of me. My nose was my weakness. From the moment I stepped into his office I have never felt more at ease or looked after by a doctor than I have with Dr Shahidi. Not only has the work he did for me improve the quality of my nasal breathing and sinus health, I feel so much more confident in who I am & in my own skin. Dr Shahidi's client care is amazing. From the beginning of my surgical journey with him I felt listened to, and that he delivered exactly what we had discussed, and even though it has been two years since my operation June 2015, Dr Shahidi continues to check in with me and make sure I am still happy and healthy. I have nothing but high praise for both the work and the experience I had with Dr Shahidi. - Jessica.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Shahidi was my surgeon for my rhinoplasty, I had my surgery in November 2016 and 7 months later I could not be happier! I've always been conscious about my nose and it was definitely not my favourite feature but now you cannot even tell I have had any work done, my nose looks incredible and still isn't even 100% better. Every time I've had an appointment I've felt so comfortable thanks to the staff and Dr Shahidi himself. I could not be more thankful for the work that he's done.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

If you are looking for the best of the best I could not recommend Dr Shahidi and his staff more!! I had always suffered from difficulty breathing due to a deviated septum which was getting worse every year due to so many childhood accidents. My whole experience with Dr Shahidi and his team was amazing, I was well guided with all the instructions and step for the post op and after care, my nose is even better than what I have expected and my breathing is amazing and I just wished I'd done this operation ages ago!! Honestly, Best decision I have ever made having rhinoplasty with Dr Shahidi. He made me feel so comfortable and I couldn't be any happier with my natural results!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with Dr shahidi November last year and it's seriously the best thing I have ever done. Dr shahidi and his staff are so professional and helpful. I love my nose so much! It has increased my confidence. I would recommend Dr shahidi to anyone wanting to get rhinoplasty, him and his team are the best.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Had a wonderful experience with dr Shahidi. My nose is perfect and very natural. My operation has changed my life and confidence levels. I can't ever repay him for what he has done for me. So happy!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Very devastated with my rhinoplasty result from this surgeon. Every day I have to look at a terrible nose in the mirror and am depressed because of it. I would urge you to take caution. This surgeon posts a lot of pictures online of his successes however i'm sure there are many poor results like mine he does not share. Don't be fooled by the pictures you see on his instagram and online.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Patient's update
My result whilst not my ideal result is growing on me. Therefore I have updated my ratings.

Submitted May 12, 2017