Ratings for Dr. Douglas Denbak

Dr Denbak and his staff are very kind and professional. They always care about you and your health and that shows in the service they give you. I would highly recommend him and his office staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. DenBak is very caring and kind. He is knowledgeable and has the latest technology.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Pleasant experience. Friendly staff, knowledgeable, respectful doctor. Clean, well kept office.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. DenBak is quite thorough and very professional. It is easy to be relaxed and confident during the examinations.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Denbak is great! He is very thorough, easy to talk to, and you can tell he cares. He always wants to play it safe. I had some retinal thinning and he referred me to St. Joe's in Hamilton to get a second opinion. Thankfully he did this, because the day of my appointment I was told that my retina had detached and I needed same-day surgery! It was a laser procedure. The Dr. didn't have a good bedside manner and didn't explain anything to me. A week later, with some questions and concerns, all I had to do was contact Dr. Denbak's office and they booked me an appoint. even though my concerns sounded like typical post-laser surgery effects - he wanted to play it safe. This makes me feel like I'm in good hands. His staff is always polite, courteous, and willing to help. It's an all around professional environment and I'll be sad to leave when I move away later this year. It's not always easy to find great doctors who genuinely care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr.Denbak is always on time and very knowledgeable. He takes his time and does not rush. The exam was very thorough. The office staff are really friendly and helpful as well. I got my glasses at this office as well and absolutely love them! I highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Always punctual, courteous and professional. Staff are very helful.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

This Dr gives a very thorough examination. The office atmosphere is very professional and the staff are extremely courteous. Their selection of frames are very good. I would recommend this Dr's office for all your vision needs.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I feel this doctor is very courteous, helpful and very punctual.Very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011