You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Flaschner

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Great doctor, on time, polite, did everything he could to help me narrow down the problem and leave with multiple possibilities to fix problem. I am an athlete and am looking for beyond optimal function and he still took the time to help me. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Flaschner is thorough, considerate, and has the best interest of his patients in mind during his consultations. I have been seeing him on and off for 4 years now, and each time he treats me with respect, knowing that constant chronic pain is a tough diagnosis to justify publicly, and that living with it is no easy thing. Yes, his Receptionist is curt and very short with people, but the focus here is not the Receptionist as she does not treat the patients. Anyone who would take the time to rate his Helpfulness or Knowledge anything but a 5 star should look elsewhere for solutions to their problems.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Flaschner is an absolutely excellent doctor in knowledge and bedside manner...if you can get past his extremely rude receptionist. She seems to favor the older patients. I noticed this after many appointments where I was in the waiting room, and overhearing her. She fast tracks the older patients or her favorites for appointments and makes others wait an extended amount of time.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I cannot tell you how unprofessional and rude the receptionist is at this clinic. She is completely clueless in how to treat people. I could only imagine she must be related to one of the doctors as I can not imagine any reasonable person wanting this individual greeting people who come to the clinic. Obviously, the receptionist is a reflection of how the doctors run their clinic, so I would advise people to stay clear of this clinic at all costs.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. David Flaschner is the fist doc to acknowledge my pain and suggest a FMS diagnosis; validation is extremely important. It is my sincere hope Dr. Flaschner will continue to work with me and enhance my quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I am always impressed with the service and care I receive. Dr. Flaschner seems very knowledgeable and willing to explain everything that is going on and anything you ask.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. David Flaschner's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Flaschner is a fantastic doctor. He was very polite and informative and ALL staff were amazing polite and helpful, including the secretary !"

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, on time, polite, did everything he could to help me narrow down the problem and leave with multiple possibilities to fix problem. I am an athlete..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Flaschner is thorough, considerate, and has the best interest of his patients in mind during his consultations. I have been seeing him on and off for 4 year..."

October 24, 2014