Ratings for Dr. Jas Dhillon

Awesome dr!!!! Love the fact he is very easy to talk to and he listens and doesn't assume he knows before u get your story out..

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

He has very little knowledge is almost never on time

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Clearly, these comments are not filtered before they are posted. The slanderous comment made Sept 2/2014 is completely untrue! He is a wonderful man & is still practicing as a doctor in the same places as before. Get facts straight before trying to ruin someone's reputation!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I love this Doctor. He took the time to manage my pain when every other DR.in town was afraid of touching me after a work related injury caused me to undergo 3 back surgery's and deal with the post operative infection M.R.S.A. He is not afraid to answer the tough questions, order expensive tests and prescribe the meds other Dr's won't even consider. Yes the wait times can be frustrating but I have noticed he is continuously trying to improve it by hiring another Dr. for Shellington and now a new clinic downtown. Give the guy a break, half of Brantford descended on his practice when it opened. If I could give any criticism it would be on the paper work we need for our insurance company's getting filled out in a timely manner, but he is working on that too. So keep up the good work Dr.D

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Dhillon took me on as a patient when my last pain management doctor abruptly closed his practice. It has been a rough ride but Dr. Dhillon was with me all the way. Super doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

This man has to be the rudest most egotistical doctor I have encountered in all my life. I heard a joke recently that totally reminded me of him and his attitude. WHAT' S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOD AND DOCTORS? God doesn't think he is a doctor. This man was my doc for 5 years + and I literally have to say he has destroyed my faith In the medical profession. This man has thrown reports back in my face (report from my chiropractor), excepted telephone calls during my appointment time while I was sitting across from him, insulted and demeaned me and other patients within his practice and literally risked my health and safety. I had my entire conversation with this doc overheard by another patient numerous times because he has a chair just outside his office door where the next patient to be seen sits. Totally infringing on my rights to privacy and confidentality. This man's only concern is greed and not his patients. Operating 4 clinics across Ont has done this.Show me the petition again!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

This man does not care about his patience. I have waited for hours in his office. He also has been very unhelpfull with any problems i have had. In my opinion hes in this field for the money, not the people.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

This Doctor is professional, compassionate, knowledgable, and concise. I was one of many of his patients and he took the time to hear ALL my concerns without making me feel rushed. He explained things thoroughly and was not negative towards lifestyle/habits/health symptoms. Highly recommend this Doctor. The practice he works at is taking new patients. You do not see the same Doctor every time, but if you see this Doctor, your concerns will be addressed well.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011