Dr. Sean Fisher

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean Fisher

Sometimes, we take the good things that we have or have gotten for granted, and hardly ever recognize them. Doctor Fisher is such a pleasant person, so professional, highly skilled and so knowledgeable. He involves you in every aspect of the treatment, and inform you of everything he is doing with so many details that it gives you confidence and trust in what he is doing. He is so patient, and so are the people working on his team. He has done two major, and when I say major, I mean really major and complicated procedures on me, first, bone grafting, and then, placing implants. Everything has gone perfect. Before I went to see him, I saw two different periodontists, which I did not feel that comfortable trusting them with my mouth my health and my money. I honestly, don’t think price has anything to do with his practice because he is a natural in his field. I had been to very pricy dentists, and some of them, had messed up with my teeth, which Dr. Fisher had to correct. He has a tremendous passion for his profession and work. The other thing that impresses me the most is that he is just the neighbour next door like, very humbly, fun, and caring for his patient. Even more, he has angel hands. Honestly, I had taken naps while he is working on me, that’s how much I trust him with my mouth. His stuff, are the same thing as well. They have made sure to call me to find out if I am ok after each procedure, and they genuily care about their patients. I had joked with them because I kind of have some allergies to dentists, and I dread going to see them, but not Dr. Fisher. Even though, I knew the procedures he was performing on me were very complicated, and could have easily gone wrong, I had total trust on his hands and ability. Thank my lord and Dr. Fisher, every thing went super smooth in every aspect. So, yeah, thanks to Dr. Fisher, I even look like 10 years younger now. Thank you Dr. Fisher, you rock. I keep recommending him to any one I know because I know he is worth every penny we spend in his clinic. I would say, you can trust Dr. Fisher with your eyes shut closed. He won’t mess around with your mouth at all. I know I provably will make some other people uncomfortable, but in my opinion, if he is not the best, he is one of the top best in his field.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Had a fun graft done, virtually painless, great dr

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

My experience in this office was wonderful. The gum graft was a lot easier than I thought it would be, thanks to Dr. Fisher and his staff. I definitely won't hesitate to see him again if I ever need more work done on my gums.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Fisher did a bone graft and later a dental implant for me. His work was superb. He was accommodating with my request for specific pain killers. He called me personally the day after my procedure to ensure that I was doing well. He is very caring and dedicated. I recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Wonderful experience. Had crown lengthening on two molars at the same time and he was sooooo kind and thoughtful during the entire procedure and made sure my pain was under control at all times. Would definitely go see him again😊

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I never thought I would say this but I truly enjoyed my surgery with Dr. Fisher and his staff. Put me at ease right from the start and made the whole experience really smooth. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Fisher is efficient, knowledgeable, on time , and very friendly doctor. He is worth every $ I paid to him. His team is very friendly and pleasant to talk to. I'm glad that I was recommended to him to have extensive work done. Thank you also to all staff in his clinic.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I have been coming for a couple of years and find the staff very helpful and comforting....

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I just recently had a gum graft done. Beforehand I was extremely nervous as I've never had needles in my mouth. I even cancelled the initial appointment because I chickened out! I finally rescheduled and went through with it. Dr Fischer put numbing gel on the sites and then put in freezing. I never felt a thing the entire time. They also gave me Ativan a half hour before the surgery to calm my nerves. The whole process took about an hour and no pain was felt at all, didn't even feel the freezing go in. I was so amazed. He gave me toridol to take for pain in the days to follow but I never had any pain at all, even when the freezing came out. I'm still in shock at how wonderful this experience was. I can't thank dr Fischer and his staff enough. They are all wonderful and I'm so thankful to have been referred to him. Dr Fischer is amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I had 2 gum operations (since they only want to do one side of the mouth at a time) and he and his staff were wonderful. Its been over a year since my last operation and im still loving my results.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Sean Fisher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients