Ratings for Dr. Sean Fisher

Dr. Fisher did two gum grafts for me, and he did a great job. He is also very accessible if you have questions and staff were good as well. A bit pricey but I don't think gum surgery is the place to be cheap. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I went in for my consultation with Dr. Fisher and I honestly can't say enough great things about the appointment. We was very knowledgeable. he took the time to explain all his diagnoses. I had a few questions that he took the time to answer. I am so happy my dentist referred me to him! I'm excited for my upcoming procedure and looking forward to how everything heals and looks when its completed! :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr. Fisher was the second periodontist that I went to see as I was unhappy with the first Dr. i went to see. I was unsure about the procedure that was recommended and whether it would be worth investing in or not. Dr. Fisher took the time to explain everything to me including what the long term effects would be. The day of the surgery, I was pretty anxious, but he walked me through every step in the procedure and both he and his assistant took the time to check in with me throughout the whole procedure. His staff is wonderful, he is fantastic - I recommend him to everyone I speak to that is thinking of any kind of dental procedure.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had some pretty bad anxiety going into my first gum graft procedure, he and his staff were so reassuring. He dealt so well with the technical aspects of the procedure and the anxiety I was experiencing. Leading up to and after the procedure I had a clear understanding of what to expect, what would be normal, and had access to help and support if I needed it. Two and half weeks later I am healing very well. I have another area that will need grafting and I'm planning for it with confidence. I highly recommend Dr S. Fisher, worth driving across town for.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Excellent doctor! I was terrified to have this procedure done but it was painless thanks to Dr. Fisher. He cares about his patients and takes his time with his work. Rest of the staff are great as well, very punctual was done right on time. Do not hesitate in dealing with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I am truly fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Fisher! He did amazing job with my gum surgery – I was a difficult case but he managed to completely cover my recession on front teeth and even my dentist complimented how nice everything turned out! He’s such a kind, honest, and talented doctor – a rare find these days. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Not impressed with the follow up on my dental implant...they make it sound like getting dental implants are pain free and eezy breezy. NOT! I am not happy with how they have handled my follow up and placed my implant!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Had front bottom teeth gum grafting and chose to have it all done in one session. Great decision. NO pain. NO bleeding. Really impressed with the staff and Dr. Fisher. Explained every step in detail and made sure I was comfortable at all times with the procedure. Never felt rushed. All my concerns were dealt with. Best needles ever. And after care. Highly recommended. Don't know where you would get any better!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Will not go back to Dr. Shell, because he recommended Dr. Sean Fisher to look at my tooth implant where I had some bone loss but was doing fine. Dr. Fisher took out my $5000.00 implant and broke the metal stint and had to dig it out. Dr. Fisher left a big hole in my jaw and did not fill the jaw bone level to prepare for another implant which left a big flap in the gum. It cost me $1150.00 to take it out plus the cost of drugs and rinsing agent. Now I will have to go back 3 more times to get it fixed and another $5000.00+. In addition, Dr. Shell’s office has not phoned me back for over a year to get my teeth cleaned where as I had cleaning every 6 months before.Do not go to Dr. Curtis Shell or Dr. Sean Fisher if you value your teeth and your money!

Submitted September 28, 2014

Dr Fisher is top draw professional with a first sense of humor. A rarity now days. Him and his entire staff are awesome!!! He did exceptional work on me and will appreciate all my life!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Sean Fisher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fisher did two gum grafts for me, and he did a great job. He is also very accessible if you have questions and staff were good as well. A bit pricey but I d..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went in for my consultation with Dr. Fisher and I honestly can't say enough great things about the appointment. We was very knowledgeable. he took the time ..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I was not happy with the work he did with my teeth. Would not go back to this doctor. Also, did not find his assistants very knowledgable. When I asked a questi..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fisher was the second periodontist that I went to see as I was unhappy with the first Dr. i went to see. I was unsure about the procedure that was recommend..."

July 20, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6H 5C3". Address has been updated from "None" to "4909 Gateway Boulevard Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804396472".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had some pretty bad anxiety going into my first gum graft procedure, he and his staff were so reassuring. He dealt so well with the technical aspects of the p..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! I was terrified to have this procedure done but it was painless thanks to Dr. Fisher. He cares about his patients and takes his time with his ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am truly fortunate to have been treated by Dr. Fisher! He did amazing job with my gum surgery – I was a difficult case but he managed to completely cover my r..."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed with the follow up on my dental implant...they make it sound like getting dental implants are pain free and eezy breezy. NOT! I am not happy wit..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had front bottom teeth gum grafting and chose to have it all done in one session. Great decision. NO pain. NO bleeding. Really impressed with the staff and..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Will not go back to Dr. Shell, because he recommended Dr. Sean Fisher to look at my tooth implant where I had some bone loss but was doing fine. Dr. Fisher took..."

September 28, 2014