Ratings for Dr. Sean Fisher

I have recently visited Dr. Fisher’s office for an implant and had a truly great experience. He and his staff were very caring and even made me laugh during procedure which made it that much less stressful. Later that week I had a question about my medication and called the phone that was provided at the office. I was very impressed that Dr. Fisher himself returned my call promptly and helped me out. My dentist tells me my implant is perfect. Excellent doctor, wonderful office!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had an accelerated orthodontic surgery done by Dr. Fisher and had an absolutely amazing experience at this clinic. I had my braces taken off a few weeks ago and the results speak for themselves. From start to finish Dr. Fisher and his staff made me feel at home and explained the procedure and follow up to a tee. I felt comfortable and confident the minute I walked in the door. A great environment, fun staff and an extremely intelligent and heartfelt Doctor, makes this clinic one that I would hands down recommend without question. I can't thank Dr. Fisher and his staff enough for everything they have done.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I can't say enough great things about Dr Fischer. He makes you feel very comfortable and puts you at ease. Dr fischer takes great pride in his work and you can feel that when your in his chair. He can be very humorous as well. The staff in the office are very polite, cheerful and make you feel comfortable and welcome. I've never felt rushed and my appointments are always on time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Overpriced when you can get a sinus lift and bone graft paid for by AHC. But of course they don't tell you that!!! Buyer beware!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Fisher did two gum grafts for me, and he did a great job. He is also very accessible if you have questions and staff were good as well. A bit pricey but I don't think gum surgery is the place to be cheap. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I went in for my consultation with Dr. Fisher and I honestly can't say enough great things about the appointment. We was very knowledgeable. he took the time to explain all his diagnoses. I had a few questions that he took the time to answer. I am so happy my dentist referred me to him! I'm excited for my upcoming procedure and looking forward to how everything heals and looks when its completed! :)

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I was not happy with the work he did with my teeth. Would not go back to this doctor. Also, did not find his assistants very knowledgable. When I asked a question she was not able to answer it. I say , go with a more experienced doctor and do your research about specialist before you put yourself through a complex procedure. This person is Money hungry , my first appt went ok with him, when he advised me what needs to be done, I did my own research, and of course, at my second appt I had a lot of questions. He was not happy with it and you could tell that he is being irritated. I regret doing my procedure with Dr Fisher.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Fisher was the second periodontist that I went to see as I was unhappy with the first Dr. i went to see. I was unsure about the procedure that was recommended and whether it would be worth investing in or not. Dr. Fisher took the time to explain everything to me including what the long term effects would be. The day of the surgery, I was pretty anxious, but he walked me through every step in the procedure and both he and his assistant took the time to check in with me throughout the whole procedure. His staff is wonderful, he is fantastic - I recommend him to everyone I speak to that is thinking of any kind of dental procedure.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I had some pretty bad anxiety going into my first gum graft procedure, he and his staff were so reassuring. He dealt so well with the technical aspects of the procedure and the anxiety I was experiencing. Leading up to and after the procedure I had a clear understanding of what to expect, what would be normal, and had access to help and support if I needed it. Two and half weeks later I am healing very well. I have another area that will need grafting and I'm planning for it with confidence. I highly recommend Dr S. Fisher, worth driving across town for.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Excellent doctor! I was terrified to have this procedure done but it was painless thanks to Dr. Fisher. He cares about his patients and takes his time with his work. Rest of the staff are great as well, very punctual was done right on time. Do not hesitate in dealing with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Sean Fisher's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI