Ratings for Dr. Maen Alqdah

Went to see the Dr. Alqdah this morning , The nurse that took care of me , helpful ,,kind ,understanding in other words she was awesome .As for Dr. Alqdah , he was very nice and helpful , he even have a bit of a funny side ,, which that is a plus .

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Went to see him for a simple Bronchoscopy,collapsed my lung,went into cardiac arrest for 14 mins,spent 4 weeks in Intensive care and another 4 weeks in rehab.Have a permanent trach now would you want this Doctor?

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I travel from NS to NB to see this doctor because I like him that much !!! He has really helped me over the past few years.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr Alqdah was very helpful. he is a good listener,and very knowledgebale.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

I went to this Dr. with severly congested lungs for a couple of years, in which time absolutely nothing was accomplished. All he ever did was send me for Pulmonary tests and I don't think he ever looked at the results. Probably couldn't understand them if he did. I recently switched to another Pulmonologist and immediately he put me on a puffer that helped immensely, and sent me for several different tests, non of which Dr. Alqdah ever did. He just doesn't seem very knowledgeable and I am so glad I switched Dr's. Was equally unimpressed with his staff. Would not reccomend this Dr!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011