Ratings for Dr. Habib Kurwa

its true what they say about his nurse , great and funny. bossy but does it with love. Informative and you know she will be there every step of the way. Dr is OUTSTANDING!!!!! they went out of their way for me . made me feel as if i were part of the family.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Its unfortunate of this Doctors name. For he is actually a great Doc!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr and his nurse Claire are amazing . I wouldn't go anywhere else. I you have to get this done . Go to this dr

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

wouldn't go anywhere else. nurse is great dr has really great bedside manner whole team is amazing

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff! They kept me informed of what to expect at each step, before, during and after the surgery. They genuinely care about the patient as an individual - such a rare quality from the medical profession these days.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I was SO relieved to have him perform my Moh's surgery. Great doctor and very professional and truly caring. Highly recommend this doctor~!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I had surgery performed on my ear and the results were spectacular. It was a Moh 's procedure and took the better part of the day. His follow up and caring is of the very best. We are extremely lucky to have such a skilled and thoughtful professional available within our health care system. The best part is that he is now passing his skills onto others.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Fantastic surgeon. Kind and caring, highly skilled and meticulous. He treated an area on my forehead and a month later the results are phenomenal!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr is an intelligent, highly skilled and efficient Dr. Great bedside manner took the time to explain everything. Nurse is funny and very dedicated to her job,kept me laughing the whole time yet made sure I knew everything that I needed to know before I left . Right from the beginning the whole team was informative and welcoming. High recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016