Ratings for Dr. Habib Kurwa

wouldn't go anywhere else. nurse is great dr has really great bedside manner whole team is amazing

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Amazing doctor and staff! They kept me informed of what to expect at each step, before, during and after the surgery. They genuinely care about the patient as an individual - such a rare quality from the medical profession these days.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I was SO relieved to have him perform my Moh's surgery. Great doctor and very professional and truly caring. Highly recommend this doctor~!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I had surgery performed on my ear and the results were spectacular. It was a Moh 's procedure and took the better part of the day. His follow up and caring is of the very best. We are extremely lucky to have such a skilled and thoughtful professional available within our health care system. The best part is that he is now passing his skills onto others.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Fantastic surgeon. Kind and caring, highly skilled and meticulous. He treated an area on my forehead and a month later the results are phenomenal!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr is an intelligent, highly skilled and efficient Dr. Great bedside manner took the time to explain everything. Nurse is funny and very dedicated to her job,kept me laughing the whole time yet made sure I knew everything that I needed to know before I left . Right from the beginning the whole team was informative and welcoming. High recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Amazing! Well educated, excellent bedside manner. A+

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Very good patient relationship, took time to explain everything, answered all my questions

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr is AMAZING , great bedside manner. Nurse one of the best. secretary very helpful and nice. Overall experience great. been to two Mohs' Dr's in Calgary. Hands down all the way Dr. professional yet fun atmosphere. Nurse and Dr from the beginning had me at ease smiling , laughing and would go to this Dr anytime.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

i went in there for a consult and was very nervous. The nurse put me at ease and it was if I had known her forever. She made me laugh yet was very professional at the same time. The Dr was very helpful answered all my questions even noticed another cancer I had and suggested they do it at the same time. I had my surgery and everything they told me at the consult went exactly as planned. after the surgery the care and teaching the nurse gave me was second to none. I left knowing what to do and what not to do, who to call if I have problems or questions. The Dr made sure i was OK before i left and I would go there again if I ever have a problem. good hands with the Dr and staff

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015