You may also like

Dr. Habib Kurwa's Ratings

Amazing! Well educated, excellent bedside manner. A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Very good patient relationship, took time to explain everything, answered all my questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr is AMAZING , great bedside manner. Nurse one of the best. secretary very helpful and nice. Overall experience great. been to two Mohs' Dr's in Calgary. Hands down all the way Dr. professional yet fun atmosphere. Nurse and Dr from the beginning had me at ease smiling , laughing and would go to this Dr anytime.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2720160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

i went in there for a consult and was very nervous. The nurse put me at ease and it was if I had known her forever. She made me laugh yet was very professional at the same time. The Dr was very helpful answered all my questions even noticed another cancer I had and suggested they do it at the same time. I had my surgery and everything they told me at the consult went exactly as planned. after the surgery the care and teaching the nurse gave me was second to none. I left knowing what to do and what not to do, who to call if I have problems or questions. The Dr made sure i was OK before i left and I would go there again if I ever have a problem. good hands with the Dr and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Kurwa knows what he is doing. There was virtually no pain and really a very minimal scar. The staff was excellent as well. Ask questions and you will get straight answers. I was nervous going in but the nurse that was there used enough humour to help me through it. Dr Kurwa is very competent and skilled. If you need a Mohs proceedure relax you are in good hands with Dr Kurwa.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][158615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very skilled surgeon I felt no pain during and after my Moh's surgery and the big bonus - negligible scarring. You're in good hands with Dr Kurwa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

He is I am sure Calgary's best Moh's surgeon. He performed Moh's on me in December of 2011. His office is located in the old Childrens' Hospital. His bedside manner is second to none. Thank you Dr. Kurwa.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][158613].votes_count ]]