You may also like

Amazing! Well educated, excellent bedside manner. A+

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr is AMAZING , great bedside manner. Nurse one of the best. secretary very helpful and nice. Overall experience great. been to two Mohs' Dr's in Calgary. Hands down all the way Dr. professional yet fun atmosphere. Nurse and Dr from the beginning had me at ease smiling , laughing and would go to this Dr anytime.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

i went in there for a consult and was very nervous. The nurse put me at ease and it was if I had known her forever. She made me laugh yet was very professional at the same time. The Dr was very helpful answered all my questions even noticed another cancer I had and suggested they do it at the same time. I had my surgery and everything they told me at the consult went exactly as planned. after the surgery the care and teaching the nurse gave me was second to none. I left knowing what to do and what not to do, who to call if I have problems or questions. The Dr made sure i was OK before i left and I would go there again if I ever have a problem. good hands with the Dr and staff

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Kurwa knows what he is doing. There was virtually no pain and really a very minimal scar. The staff was excellent as well. Ask questions and you will get straight answers. I was nervous going in but the nurse that was there used enough humour to help me through it. Dr Kurwa is very competent and skilled. If you need a Mohs proceedure relax you are in good hands with Dr Kurwa.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Very skilled surgeon I felt no pain during and after my Moh's surgery and the big bonus - negligible scarring. You're in good hands with Dr Kurwa.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

He is I am sure Calgary's best Moh's surgeon. He performed Moh's on me in December of 2011. His office is located in the old Childrens' Hospital. His bedside manner is second to none. Thank you Dr. Kurwa.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Habib Kurwa's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2T 0J6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1820 Richmond Road Southwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14039558660".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! Well educated, excellent bedside manner. A+"

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good patient relationship, took time to explain everything, answered all my questions"

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr is AMAZING , great bedside manner. Nurse one of the best. secretary very helpful and nice. Overall experience great. been to two Mohs' Dr's in Calgary. Hand..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i went in there for a consult and was very nervous. The nurse put me at ease and it was if I had known her forever. She made me laugh yet was very professional ..."

January 9, 2015