You may also like

Rate Dr. Maged Gerges

Dr. Maged Gerges's Ratings

Dr. Gerges is a really, solidly good doctor-and those are hard to find in Nova Scotia right now. He tries he best to stay on time and not have long waits. He listens to your issues and isn't afraid to say he needs to research to give you the best treatment. He is patient with both of my children and through in his care for them. I drive from Cole Harbour all the way to his office in Bedford because the level of his care is worth the travel. I also can't say enough about how helpful and friendly his office staff are (Bonita especially). They know my children by name, and will do whatever they can to fit you in if your issue is urgent. Just great care all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Dr. Gerges is awesome! He listens, is concerned and willing to go the extra step to make sure that all concerns are addressed. He doesn't just want to rush you through his office and will take as much time as is needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

EXCELENT DOCTOR- VERY PROFESSIONAL ANG KNOWLEDGABLE

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

very good - very professional - listened to what I had to say and then dealt with it - no automatic referrals

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Just fantastic, he really takes care of his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

THis GP is also a well trained surgeon from Egypt. He is simply one of the very best physicians I have ever had the pleasure to have as my GP! His knowledge base is far above the average "10"GP and his practical skills excellent. He is punctual,always up to date with information, will refer quickly if needed. He understands the patient whether the older person or the youngest. I would recommend him first in Halifax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495925].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to see Dr.Gerges after my clinic closed,I was one of 20,000 patients left without a Doctor.I was nervous and when he came in the room, he sat down and I began to tell him that I am diabetic,overweight have hypothyroidism,and have chronic back pain due to a previous injury so here I am with my Medical records in my lap,telling him what medications that I am on, the fact that I was going through some issues,he abruptly asks me what insurance I have,I tell him what I have and he hands me a brochure for a weight loss clinic,and then proceeds to ask me if I have ever considered the lap band.I explained to him that I had lost over 75 lbs in one year.I also advised him that I am on painkillers to deal with chronic pain and that I have been for years,he then informed me that he took on 350 new patients and that he gets audited all the time because of this and he cannot do it,don't find a Dr he would see me again.I would never go back there again, felt very small and hurt when I left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr Gerges is one of the best few Doctors, he is knowledgeable and knows what what he is doing. you can go see him for more than one problem and he will do the needful. You can easily get appointment and the wait time when you arrive is almost nothing. He is EXCELLENT!!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2014

Both the Dr. and the staff are exceptional for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

Very helpful and concerned physician; takes time to listen and understand. Staff are very friendly and efficient. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen at this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][158639].votes_count ]]