You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Maged Gerges

Dr. Gerges is an amazing Dr. but he's always ATLEAST 45 minutes late. Very frustrating when you have a family to get home to, but you also need to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I am so lucky to have found this doctor. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Very kind Helpful Truley cared Fantastic Dr Especially at a walk in

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Gerges is a really, solidly good doctor-and those are hard to find in Nova Scotia right now. He tries he best to stay on time and not have long waits. He listens to your issues and isn't afraid to say he needs to research to give you the best treatment. He is patient with both of my children and through in his care for them. I drive from Cole Harbour all the way to his office in Bedford because the level of his care is worth the travel. I also can't say enough about how helpful and friendly his office staff are (Bonita especially). They know my children by name, and will do whatever they can to fit you in if your issue is urgent. Just great care all around.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Gerges is awesome! He listens, is concerned and willing to go the extra step to make sure that all concerns are addressed. He doesn't just want to rush you through his office and will take as much time as is needed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

EXCELENT DOCTOR- VERY PROFESSIONAL ANG KNOWLEDGABLE

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Just fantastic, he really takes care of his patients

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

THis GP is also a well trained surgeon from Egypt. He is simply one of the very best physicians I have ever had the pleasure to have as my GP! His knowledge base is far above the average "10"GP and his practical skills excellent. He is punctual,always up to date with information, will refer quickly if needed. He understands the patient whether the older person or the youngest. I would recommend him first in Halifax.

Submitted August 13, 2014

I went to see Dr.Gerges after my clinic closed,I was one of 20,000 patients left without a Doctor.I was nervous and when he came in the room, he sat down and I began to tell him that I am diabetic,overweight have hypothyroidism,and have chronic back pain due to a previous injury so here I am with my Medical records in my lap,telling him what medications that I am on, the fact that I was going through some issues,he abruptly asks me what insurance I have,I tell him what I have and he hands me a brochure for a weight loss clinic,and then proceeds to ask me if I have ever considered the lap band.I explained to him that I had lost over 75 lbs in one year.I also advised him that I am on painkillers to deal with chronic pain and that I have been for years,he then informed me that he took on 350 new patients and that he gets audited all the time because of this and he cannot do it,don't find a Dr he would see me again.I would never go back there again, felt very small and hurt when I left.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Maged Gerges's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gerges is an amazing Dr. but he's always ATLEAST 45 minutes late. Very frustrating when you have a family to get home to, but you also need to see the docto..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so lucky to have found this doctor. I highly recommend him"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very kind Helpful Truley cared Fantastic Dr Especially at a walk in "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gerges is a really, solidly good doctor-and those are hard to find in Nova Scotia right now. He tries he best to stay on time and not have long waits. He li..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gerges is awesome! He listens, is concerned and willing to go the extra step to make sure that all concerns are addressed. He doesn't just want to rush you ..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELENT DOCTOR- VERY PROFESSIONAL ANG KNOWLEDGABLE"

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very good - very professional - listened to what I had to say and then dealt with it - no automatic referrals"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just fantastic, he really takes care of his patients"

September 4, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

March 26, 2013