Ratings for Dr. Pita Dhaliwal

I'm a dental specialist and would highly recommend Dr. Dhaliwal. She performed botox treatment for my not so flattering facial wrinkles and she did an awesome job and more importantly, my wife loves it! 2 days after the injection, no wrinkles! I highly recommend Dr. Dhaliwal and her office. I look forward to going back in 6 months.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Dhaliwal for three years now. She is always looking for simple ways to help me with my complex problem because I can't afford major dentistry. She is never pushy. You can really tell that she cares for all of her patients. Every time I have been in the office, she is laughing and talking to her patients as if they are old friends. She is an amazing dentist. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a honest dentist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

excellent with children. really listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

my kids just LOVE dr dhaliwal. she is so gentle and puts them at ease.. they actually have fun. thankk you so much for your gentle touch!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Aberdeen dental is great. I had tooth pain and they got me in the right away, they started a root canal and my pain was gone. The root canal was completed a week later. Very happy with the work done.

Dr. Pita Dhaliwal's Credentials