Ratings for Lynne Wu

She changed my life! I feel I have different purpose in life because of her.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Lynne Wu is simply fabulous. She has completely changed the way I see myself and others. Both in the workplace environment and at home. Lynne has helped me to understand the bigger questions in life. Much joy and laughter result after a session with Lynne. A very grateful client.

Submitted January 2, 2015

I was recently refered to Dr Lynne Wu as I was suffering accute anxiety and depression as a result of work related stress and unresolved grief. I have found astonishing to say the least. Dr Wu showed me that recognizing and acknowledging the root cause of my condition was a big part of the healing process. Using the techniques and exercises that Dr Wu set out for me the progress was virtually immediate from my very 1st session. I am yet to meet a more beautiful, knowledgable, caring and inteligent human being in my life. I cannot thank doctor Wu enough for the help that she gave me and I could not recommend her highly enough. Dr Wu is a very special practitioner and I feel so blessed to have stumbled across the best person to help me in my previous situation. I am still utilising her wisdom and her guidence to this day and Dr Wu has, without a doubt, changed my life and the way I approach everyday. I cannot rate Dr Wu highly enough. IMO 5 stars is not sufficient. KS

Submitted February 17, 2012

i have to say i am very grateful for Lynne Wu coming into my life. Found her knowledge and professional expertises to be very useful and one that i could connect and relate with which has fast tracked my ability to apply daily with results i never thought could be possible. She has helped me turn my thinking around to have a positive outlook. Lynne has brought much joy back into my life and with continual sessions with her i know now i will have my life back brighter and reformed to what i deserve. Thank you.

Submitted September 6, 2011

With Lynnes profession advise and loving guidance I have healed through an extremely difficult period in my life.Thankyou so much for helping me see the positives and giving me the want to live again. You are an angle.

Submitted August 28, 2011

I have found Lynn to be one of the most inspiring people i have ever met, she has helped me through my childhood trauma, and also helped me to settle here in Australia, as we moved away from England 2 yrs ago! She has also helped my husband too, as he has found it very hard to adjust to our new life here, which in turn is helping our relationship! I would recommend Lynn to anyone who is experiencing any difficulties of any kind, as she is very caring, knowledgeable and professional.

Submitted August 28, 2011

I found Lynne to be a very professional and competent psychologist who helped me through very difficult times. I would recommend her to anyone who is experiencing trauma in their lives.

Submitted August 26, 2011

thank you so much for your help lynne it helped me a lot and your help has helped me through the loss of my farther and how to deal with loseing him thank you so much i got quite a lot from your sessions yours sincerely andrew hancock take care

Submitted August 23, 2011

I found Lynne to be very professional with a caring quality I have found quite rare in her profession. I had a very unplesant experience with a psychologist early in my life so to find one that is compassionate but professional was wonderful! She has helped me change my life around completely. So much so that I have recommended her to others who are struggling with psychological issues, in their lives & are in emotional pain as I was.

Submitted August 22, 2011

I would highly recommend Lynn to anyone who is is suffering anxiety or depression or created the same life patterns over and over again..i just wish i had met lynn years ago. I have suffered major anxiety/depression and have had no support from family and i have 2 children who rely on me and i thank lynn who has helped me finally start finding me and my self worth a truly lovely lady who cares and is highly professional.

Submitted August 21, 2011