You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Darren Brooks

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Had a surprisingly good experience ! I'm new to the area and made a first time appointment with willow dental. The staff was very pleasant . Dr Brooks answered all my questions and was kind. I think he realized I was pretty nervous ! Had a root canel and very happy how fast and pain free the procedure was . Still not my favorite place in the world . A dental office but probably won't put off going as long now A happy client for sure

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

When anyone says dentist, most cringe or change the subject but at Willow Dental Care, it is a very relaxed atmosphere and inviting office. Staff are very friendly, helpful as can be as have 2 insurance plans and difficult to determine coverage but they spent a great deal of time figuring that out. The dentist, I saw Dr Brooks, is warm and receptive. He does speak fast but lets you know a great deal about what is discovered and recommendations with the alternatives given. We all know dentistry is not an exact science so having alternatives helps make choices and although didn't have a lot of work to do, when booked was seen on time (bit early actually), extremely painless dentistry done very efficiently. I am sure others have their favorite dentist but if you don't, see Dr Brooks and you will definitely not be disappointed. He comes highly recommended by friends also and I would agree completely

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Had a great experience as a new patient . Liked the knowledge that Dr Brooks shared with me on my procedure. he made me feel confident in my treatment choices. The office is modern and clean . Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I find that knowing someone who only has your best interests in mind as he has been doing dentistry for 25 years is comforting. His knowledge and explainations are always honest and in laymans terms and only does what is needed. Comforting to know that people work for the love of the job are above all else. Only have positive things to say but go yourself and see, you will never be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Brooks has been my dentist (and my husband's) for four years, since we first moved to Chilliwack. We were both extremely impressed at our initial appointments, with the ultra modern, up to date techniques used to assess the state of our oral health. We are confident in his abilities and would not hesitate to recommend him. The hygienists are both pleasant and professional, as are the front office staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Was nervous to go but we all had a great experience ! He was good with the kids made the trip easier ! Easy to book an appointment wich helps with our busy schedules ! Thanks Dr. Brooks and staff for making this experience good for our family , will be easy to get the kids back .

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Great dentist ! Almost smiling and very caring, one of the most pain free needles I have ever had ! He is always on time and his staff has always been very polite and friendly

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Because of the poor job Darren aka Kent did on a filling I now have to have crown lengthening surgery. Office is disorganized and tried to bill me twice for the same procedure.

Submitted July 3, 2014

Great office to visit very friendly and professional, always have service with a smile from Dr. Brooks.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Darren Brooks's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A dentist who really is a perfectionist a true maker of million dollar smiles used to be so embarrassed with my smile now I can't stop THANK YOU!!!"

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a surprisingly good experience ! I'm new to the area and made a first time appointment with willow dental. The staff was very pleasant . Dr Brooks answered ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When anyone says dentist, most cringe or change the subject but at Willow Dental Care, it is a very relaxed atmosphere and inviting office. Staff are very frien..."

July 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.willowdentalcarechilliwack.com" to "http://www.infinitymma.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V2P0" to "V1M 3C5". Address has been updated from "None" to "20167 96 Ave, Unit 102, Langley". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17788094662".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience as a new patient . Liked the knowledge that Dr Brooks shared with me on my procedure. he made me feel confident in my treatment choices. ..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find that knowing someone who only has your best interests in mind as he has been doing dentistry for 25 years is comforting. His knowledge and explaination..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brooks has been my dentist (and my husband's) for four years, since we first moved to Chilliwack. We were both extremely impressed at our initial appointme..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was nervous to go but we all had a great experience ! He was good with the kids made the trip easier ! Easy to book an appointment wich helps with our busy sche..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist ! Almost smiling and very caring, one of the most pain free needles I have ever had ! He is always on time and his staff has always been very poli..."

September 9, 2014