Ratings for Dr. Jason Tapper

Great doctor!! Have him for both of my kids very helpful and on top of everything

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Very rude and demeaning! He always interrupts when I talk. Time to switch to a different pedia!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

He's been an awesome Dr. to my son. No complaints. Always makes me (mom) feel like I am doing a really good job taking care of my son

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

We have been seeing Dr. Tapper for years. I have 6 children so it is a mad house when we all have to come in. But he is patient with us. I feel like he listens to me. I feel like he trusts my mom gut. He always asks my opinion too. He was at the hospital checking on my babies when they were born. My kids always have jaundice and I have received after hour home calls when test results are in. He answers all my questions. He cares. He is good. And the wait time have improved so much after he moved to the new clinic. I am thankful he is my kids Dr.!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Started off great when he opened his practice, then became rude, acted like he knew it all and his listening skills were non existent because he was too busy trying to be right. New Dr. now confirms just how wrong he was . Good riddance !!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Doctor Tapper has been our paediatrician for almost 6 years and we are so grateful to have him. He is caring, attentive, fun with the kids and always addresses our concerns fully and in good time. I know a lot of his other patients (their parents) and have never once heard anyone say anything that is less than highly complimentary about him, and his assistant Geraldine alike. Sounds like some people have experienced some long wait times, which is not uncommon whoever the doctor is, but I can attest to the fact that I would willingly wait much longer for Dr Tapper than get an appointment with some other paediatrician straight away. He is worth the wait. Don't believe me? Ask my kids!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr Tapper is great. He answers all my questions and has an abundance of patience! He doesn't trivialize my concerns but ensures I have everything I need to help my kids through whatever they have going on.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Rude and lacking in the adequate social skills with children to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

We love Dr Tapper, he’s great with my boys, always is great with me(mom) very reassuring and honest

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Tapper is amazing! Caring doctor, very knowledgeable and an all around nice guy!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018