Ratings for Dr. Jason Tapper

Firstly Geraldine his assistant is ahmazing! Dr Taps is so great with my kids (9years and counting) trust his opinion greatly. He is a no bullshit kind of dr listens to our concerns provides great medical attention especially when we have anxious kids on our hands He is fabulous! Sometime he can run behind schedule but this is because he doesn’t rush patients out the door and listens to every word and concern until you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

He has been a doctor for both of my children but looks like his patience is less and less over the years he is always in rush and doesn’t have time for listening for any questions I feel bad to ask him anything plus not to mention if you call to ask some concerning or urgent questions he could be rude and make you feel guilty for asking anything .. i would prefer a doctor that would pay attention to your kids and your questions 100% and not to be rude ... instead of trying to get as many patients as possible per day and no time for anyone .. and always waiting for hours...

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Only issue is you almost always have to wait for him. But like all good things he’s worth waiting for. On top of everything. If your child has health issues that are hard to figure out he will get to the root of it. Every other healthcare worker including surgeons and nurses that we’ve talked to says he’s the best. I’m sure theirs other good ones out there but we feel we hit the jackpot!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

He is not a patient doctor. If tax payers would be paying them, they should hire someone who would be patient enough to listen and inquire with the patient in a mild mannered tone. Not rushed. He sounded like someone working from a call center who would like to get rid of customers right away. I would not like my hard earned money to go pay doctors like him. He is arrogant and sarcastic. I think he will be a productive call center agent than a doctor!

Submitted January 14, 2019

Great doctor!! Have him for both of my kids very helpful and on top of everything

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Very rude and demeaning! He always interrupts when I talk. Time to switch to a different pedia!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

He's been an awesome Dr. to my son. No complaints. Always makes me (mom) feel like I am doing a really good job taking care of my son

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

We have been seeing Dr. Tapper for years. I have 6 children so it is a mad house when we all have to come in. But he is patient with us. I feel like he listens to me. I feel like he trusts my mom gut. He always asks my opinion too. He was at the hospital checking on my babies when they were born. My kids always have jaundice and I have received after hour home calls when test results are in. He answers all my questions. He cares. He is good. And the wait time have improved so much after he moved to the new clinic. I am thankful he is my kids Dr.!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Started off great when he opened his practice, then became rude, acted like he knew it all and his listening skills were non existent because he was too busy trying to be right. New Dr. now confirms just how wrong he was . Good riddance !!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Doctor Tapper has been our paediatrician for almost 6 years and we are so grateful to have him. He is caring, attentive, fun with the kids and always addresses our concerns fully and in good time. I know a lot of his other patients (their parents) and have never once heard anyone say anything that is less than highly complimentary about him, and his assistant Geraldine alike. Sounds like some people have experienced some long wait times, which is not uncommon whoever the doctor is, but I can attest to the fact that I would willingly wait much longer for Dr Tapper than get an appointment with some other paediatrician straight away. He is worth the wait. Don't believe me? Ask my kids!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018