Ratings for Dr. Jason Tapper

Dr Tapper is great. He answers all my questions and has an abundance of patience! He doesn't trivialize my concerns but ensures I have everything I need to help my kids through whatever they have going on.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Rude and lacking in the adequate social skills with children to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

We love Dr Tapper, he’s great with my boys, always is great with me(mom) very reassuring and honest

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Tapper is amazing! Caring doctor, very knowledgeable and an all around nice guy!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr.Tap’s cares about every child, he’s always busy, but always makes my kids feel important.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Very good guy. Makes our daughters feel at ease when we visit.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Best doctor for my 2 boys. Always includes Dad with any conversation (as some doctors do not always do this). wonderful human being, always super helpful. Geraldine is wonderful as well

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Tapper is an amazing doctor. My son was born prematurely at another hospital and was under the care of a neonatologist. Dr. Tapper came to visit him at st. boniface everyday even though he wasn't his patient yet. Yes he does rush but when there is a concern he will address it. He calls you back when you have a concern and his medical assistant Geraldine is dreaming amazing! She's sweet and puntional and remembers all my kids names. She squeezes us in when my kids are very sick. Yes we have to wait a long time but it's worth it.. bring books, movies, food! Trust me, I'm a nurse and he's a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Tapper is fantastic. He is knowledgeable, kind and caring. I always find that he is thorough and takes his time explaining things and answering questions. He is supportive and reassuring. He has even called me, well after his work day would have been done to follow up with a concern that I had. Though sometimes I have to wait past our appointment time, I understand that this is because Dr. Tapper is giving each patient the time that they deserve. I feel so lucky that he agreed to take my son on as a patient because I feel that my son is in such good hands!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Wait time is horrible, I find he is extremely rude to me. He makes me feel like a horrible parent for asking questions. Doesn't listen to me due to the fact he is very rushed. Over booked. Looking for a new dr for my kids.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017