Ratings for Dr. Esther Lee

I recently had a crown replaced by Dr. Lee. My old crown from another dentist was never fitted correctly. It was wearing away and causing further decay of the remaining tooth. Dr. Lee managed to save the remaining part of the tooth and provide a correctly fitted crown with appropriate spacing between upper and lower teeth. On top of this, it looks soooo much better than the previous crown. No more dark line at the gum line. Thank you Dr. Lee and staff!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Riverside Dental has recently expanded into a new clinic and I wanted to leave a review highlighting not only the fantastic new office space but also the best in class level of care and professionalism shown by the staff. Every experience I have had has been above average starting with the reception and including the assistants, hygienists and Dr. Lee herself. My appointments have always started on time, and I have always felt well cared for. Being able to watch Netflix in the chair is an added bonus! I have recommended Riverside to my friends and family and I will continue to do so as it has been the best dental office I have come across in Calgary. Thanks Dr. Lee and staff!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2019

I'm long overdue for leaving a review regarding Dr. Lee and Riverside Dental. I was in for a visit this morning in order to fix a chipped tooth. My experience, and as it always is, was incredible: no wait, quick service, friendly staff, and a beautiful office. Further, and most importantly - a dentist who is truly passionate about her practice, clients, and staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Lee is an amazing dentist. You never have to worry about sanitation, or the quality of her work because both are impeccable! My family has been going to her since the beginning of her practice, based on her service, expertise and because she genuinely cares about her patients beyond dentistry.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

I have been attending Riverside Dental Clinic since I moved to Calgary in 2001. Dr. Lee practises within a philosophy of caring and human kindness. She provides research based care and has demonstrated to me that she remains current at all times in her skills and procedures, attending conferences and extensive clinical workshops. Esther and her carefully selected team have become partners in my regular attention to my dental health. They are warm and welcoming and ensure that I receive both urgent and ongoing care. I have recommended Esther with highest confidence to friends and others who are in need of a family dentist. I am pleased to recommend this excellent health care practitioner and her team.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr Lee is the best dentist I have ever been too. I have always been terrified of dentists and my teeth were I mess as a result. She has a very gentle and caring manner and is also great with kids. My kids love her and don't fear visits to the dentist. Dr Lee is a perfectionist and takes her profession extremely seriously. I recommend her to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Lee was highly recommended to me, by a friend, for her passion for dental health excellence. After some non-ideal dental work, it was refreshing to have conversations on how to best restore and maintain my teeth rather than pushing products to better their appearance. Dr. Lee is a true professional and has provided quality work that has exceeded all my expectations. She stands behind her work and ensures satisfaction. Dr. Lee and her staff ensured that my appointments aligned with my demanding schedules. When it came to needing dental work outside of her practice, Dr. Lee was able to recommend another doctor that operates with the same passion and professionalism. The transition was seamless. Overall my experience was extremely satisfying and I would recommend Dr. Lee to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Lee is truly one of a kind. Her manner is gentle and welcoming. My little one loves going to the dentist because she and her staff make it such an easy and fun experience. Her level of expertise with my very unique and long-standing dental issues has given me the smile of my dreams, and I can't thank her enough. Being creative with my time and my budget, Esther helped me achieve all of my structural and esthetic goals. Her attention to detail, integrity, and knowledge are a combination I am so lucky we found! Thank you Esther and to your staff for all the years of amazing care!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Nice lady and good dentist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

After some horrendous dental work I went to see Dr. Lee based on internet research. Dr. Lee strives for excellence, is extraordinarily knowledgeable, taking her annual vacation time to attend continuing eduction and teach others. For example, having read all the reviews before I choose to see Dr. Lee the first time, I knew there was one person who was critical suggesting Dr. Lee recommended work which ostensibly was not required. So, when Dr. Lee pointed to a staining covering several teeth along the gum line that required filling, I challenged that assessment as I had expressly asked my my recent previous dentist about the staining and he had clearly stated that it was nothing to worry about, it was only staining. In response, Dr. Lee handed me a mirror and took a metal instrument to the staining and much to my shock, the instrument sunk in, this was not staining, there was no enamel left, with cavity week established across several teeth. I am not a dentist, but this experience demonstrated to me Dr. Lee's attention to detail and integrity. I am so grateful to have found her, the best dentist I have ever seen, by far! Furthermore, Dr. Lee and her team are lovely. So blessed Dr. lee is my dentist!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Esther Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients