Ratings for Dr. Sharmeen Feerasta

My child is Autistic and her GP is notcaring much but it is Dr F that is very caring and goes to detail and takes good care of her

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Feerasta. So caring and knowledgeable, any question I have she will take the time to answer and make sure that I understand. The staff is also very wonderful and understanding. Absolutely an amazing clinic forkids, highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

She is excellent. Both knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Feerasta is amazing my kids love her , they don’t want to see any other doctor but her. She’s so caring and loving. I wish there was more Doctors like her. It’s hard to fine a doctor that truly cares.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Excellent. Takes the time to explain and genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Feerasta is amazing! Both my kids loves her as much as I do! She actually listens to her patients and their concerns. She is very knowledgeable and will take the extra mile to assure her patients that everything is fine. Used to live 10 min away from her clinic, but moved closer to Pickering, but I will still keep coming to her office. Thanks Dr Feerasta and staff for all the hard work you do! Parents and kids appreciate it so much.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

My daughte loves her. She is excellent in her profession Very calm, caring, listen to you questions. she is doesn't rush. Gives good honest advise. She has all qualities which a doctor should have. Thank you for being our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

My kids and I just love Dr. Feerasta. We make the long commute just to see her because she is knowledgeable, attentive, and even though she sees kids all day and everyday, she still Pays special attention to your baby and kids. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Best Doctor and Staff, very helpful and knowledgeable. Visiting her office from last seven years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very good doctor but staff terrible. They have attitude problem and thinks that they are doctors.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016