Ratings for Dr. Sharmeen Feerasta

My kids and I just love Dr. Feerasta. We make the long commute just to see her because she is knowledgeable, attentive, and even though she sees kids all day and everyday, she still Pays special attention to your baby and kids. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Best Doctor and Staff, very helpful and knowledgeable. Visiting her office from last seven years.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very good doctor but staff terrible. They have attitude problem and thinks that they are doctors.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

She is the best doctor in the city. She takes time to explain in details, no rush, very knowledgeable. I strongly recommend her.

Submitted February 24, 2016

No words to describe her caring spirit. This is a doctor who loses sleep over her patients conditions. She always makes us feel like we are her only patient. She listens to her patients and finds the perfect solution for their specific case, Will return your call to let you know that she is there for you. We move an hour away from toronto but we're keeping her as long as we can drive to her office. I have I have 2 boys age 3 and 6 and they love her. Thx Dr for all you do for us.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Feerasta is just simply great! She is very knowledgeable, attentive and patient with my both kids.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Doctor Sharmeen is amazing she doesnt rush and gives 100% of her attention to us when we are there. My problem is with her staff at the front desk they can be rude at times and they don't show as much passion and care to the patients as doctor Sharmeen does!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Feerasta is amazing. She's patient and takes her time in answering all questions. I find her to be very thorough and attentive.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Feerasta is an amazing doctor, my girls love her!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Feerasta not only cares for my son, she checks in on the family when under stress!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015