Ratings for Dr. Ayaz Biviji

I saw Dr. Biviji for my broken hand. He told the nurse to put a cast on my arm and hand. Felt good till I got home when I realized that the cast work was inadequate and the fingers that were supposed to be free were not so free – I ended up breaking/shaving the cast as needed. Bottom line, had the Dr. took one more minute to review the work of his nurse and have her fix it, my hand would have healed a lot sooner. Yes, I could have gone back and have them remove/replace the cast but then I was going to end up with the same Dr. because the office refused to let me see another Dr. in the same office. That said, I do not have a comment on his medical know-how but I did switch to another Dr. because I felt that his inaction (or shall I say negligence) was inexcusable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Biviji is an excellent doctor. The surgery he performed on my very painful dominant shoulder has given me back complete use of the shoulder and is pain free. He said he would and I belived him. He answers all questions asked without making you feel he is rushing you along. In a lifetime, there are few special doctors, Dr. Biviji is one of them!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Ayaz Biviji's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal