Ratings for Dr. Aldo .J. Montano-Loza

Most doctors give you 5 minutes to tell them what is wrong & then don't even ask any questions, but NOT Dr. Aldo Montano-Loza, he spent a lot of time LISTENING to me & asking me lots of questions. He did lots of tests on me before telling me what he thought might be wrong with my abdomen. He's very kind, caring, understanding and he makes you feel like a person NOT just another number. I would go back to him any day.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Greatest specialist one could ask for! Very concerned about every little detail!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Monano-Loza does not live up to ones expectations of a specialist. In 2008 I was informed by my family Dr. that my liver enzymes were elevated. These enzymes continued to elevate to a critical level while under Dr. Loza's care. During one emergency visit I was asked when I was scheduled for a liver transplant by the head of critical care. Really, Dr. Loza never once informed me of the need for a possible transplant. In fact he was not cognoscente of the results of my quarterly blood work results which my family Dr. became alarmed about in February 2013 and contacted me personally. When confronted on his care practices, he seemed truly concerned and compassionate to my attempts to correct the damage done to my liver by prescribed medications. Since my last visit in the spring of 2013 Dr. Loza has gone out of his way to distance himself from me and my inquiries. I am sorry for this rating, but my life will not continue without a functioning liver. Filed without prejudice.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Aldo was phenomenal, and after I was told by another doctor I was dying - over the phone, yet he put me at ease and went to work to find out a reason. He thinks the origial diagnosis is wrong, and that's a relief. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and professional

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Montano-Loza is patient, very current in new procedures and treatments with liver didease and transplants. A no nonsense doctor, he will still take the extra time to explain something until you understand completely. Will discuss your conditions and treatments with others on his team to deliver the best possible medical and life saving care

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

He said that he knew what is wrong with my stomach, but he wanted to do a Gastroscopy and a Colonoscopy to make sure, but then everything came back ok, but instead of doing more investigations to find out what else it could be, he just decided that I have "Irritable Bowel Syndrome" and then he put me on pills, but their NOT helping, so I won't be staying on them much longer. He's a VERY educated man and he did rule out somethings that it's NOT though, but I was really hoping that he knew what was really wrong with my stomach, but he didn't :(

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011