Ratings for Dr. Christopher Matthews

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the help Doctor Matthews has provided my family and I over the past several years. He is warm, caring, and seems to keep up to date with illnesses and treatments. He immediately makes you feel at ease even discussing personal issues. There are days where he is busier but I always know that when he sees us he will give the time needed to address our concerns.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Has always helped us especially my daughter when we need a last minute booking but no matter if its planned months in advance or just days before you always seem to end up waiting, we have waited as long as an hour after our original appointment was. Otherwise he is always able and will to assist us.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr matthews himself is alright, however i left his clinic solely because i could not stand dealing with his secretaries. They are all very rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

If you are looking for a doctor to help deal with mental health problems look elsewhere, he is no good.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I like having Dr Matthews as my doctor but i find his receptionist very rude . A lot of the time when i call no one picks the phone up which makes things difficult to book any appointment espically since i have to book a month in advance. I've also waited more then a week on percriptons only to find out they've been sent to the wrong place. When i called to ask about them i was met with snark and condescending tones. Not appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Matthews, you are truly a gem! This doctor is awesome, easy to talk to, knowledgeable, thorough, patient and understanding. Is always very professional but friendly. I am thankful he took me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Matthews is my family Dr. and I have been very pleased with his services. I do not wait long at my appt. and I feel Dr. Matthews handles everything in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Matthews is fantastic. He is looking out for my 3 girls and me and my wife. I am very thankfull we got in with him when he was still accepting patients. Very professional and caring.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Excellent family doctor! He is very professional, easy to talk to, and seems to make the effort to get to know his patients. He is also very knowledgeable and will help find answers to your question if he can't answer right away. Dr. Matthews helped my family and I through a very difficult period and I am extremely grateful. We are fortunate to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr Matthews demonstrates a common trait among those physicians who are not truly interested in really practicing medicine: he does not look at his patient during the visit: his nose is stuck in the face of his computer; he is not available to speak to a patient by phone, rather his secretary relays messages; he is not available to his patients for urgent visits; he is brisk in his manner and assessments and in so doing, misses things such as cardiac irregularity, which had to be pointed out to him at the visit, ergo he is not thorough. As a seasoned RN and ARNP, board certified in Family Practice, and as a CNS in Critical Care and Trauma I find Dr. Matthews skills, professionalism and commitment to Medicine sadly lacking.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013