Ratings for Dr. Lee Brown

I have had two procedures done with Dr Brown and would never go anywhere else. He is a lovely man with a fantastic team - I am more than happy with my results and recommend him highly

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Had otoplasty performed a few months ago. My ears are NOT what he promised me - in the consultation he said he could make my ears flat like I wanted so I agreed to go ahead with the procedure - but they still stick out and continue to come out more and more each week!!! I am so devastated that I spent all this money and still need to hide my ears. Would recommend going to a surgeon who takes the time to sit down with you to discuss realistic options rather then promising what he can't deliver. Maybe pay a bit more to a surgeon who actually cares what the end results are!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Early days following lower face and neck lift. I cannot praise Dr Lee and his amazing team enough! From Reception, Nurses, Anaethetist and all the hospital staff the whole journey has been positive and healthy. I am so happy with my results. I call Dr Lee "my Miracle Man!" Thank you one and all.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

An amazing Dr with an experienced team to back him up. All staff are professional, Friendly and full of knowledge. I had success then unforeseen complications after surgery due to a bleed (not a result of the Dr), immediately I was taken care off. Dr and staffs quick response ensured I was looked after. I was made to feel safe and in good hands. I had a breast augmentation and implants. They look amazing and I couldn't be happier. I am known to have bad keloid scaring, however you would never know due to the Dr's great handy work. Dr Brown rates high in his field because he is one of the best. So glad I chose this amazing team! Thank you. I have regained my self confidence.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr Brown hands down does incredible work. Have heard great things about him through the medical industry for years. Just had a BA and couldn't be happier. His reception staff are such lovely ladies. The team of nurses & the anaesthesiologist at kawana private hospital are amazing. Thanks guys

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

this man, is simple the most skilled I had a large cancer taken from my nose, the scar is 50mm long, unless you have very good eyes you can not see the scar This man is no cowboy a really genuine man from the West Country UK I have to see him again for another mole and I would never consider anyone else Thanks Lee Stuart Hearn

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I have been left with a disfigured nose after surgery for a small cancer 6 years ago. Lee Brown admits that my nose is now crooked and says it could take two more surgeries to fix. I will NEVER foe under Lee Browns knife again. His botched job has affected my mental health and the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have sought the valued opinion of Lee Brown on more than one occasion. I have always found him to be professional, honest and caring. Easy to talk to about outcomes and expectations. After very open and honest consultations I proceeded with surgery. His surgical skills are fantastic and I have been extremely happy with results on ore than one occasion. I live locally and work with women. His name often comes up in conversation and its always positive and women are happy happy happy. The coast is lucky to have him. His practice support is also professional welcoming and respect confidentially to the utmost. Great team, great surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr Brown is an experienced surgeon. He counselled me to be realistic about the results of cosmetic surgery . His rooms and hospital staff are caring and friendly.highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Hospital was great but not happy with results. I needed a lift and wanted implants as well but he said this was NOT possible. Even the lift needs re-doing and when I went there again after surgery, I saw Dr Brown with a totally different attitude towards me because I was not happy and he was very negative. Very disappointed :(

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014