Ratings for Dr. Anthony Seminara

I have been a patient of Dr Seminara and his predecessor Dr. Dobby for maybe 30 years. Both his hygienists, Kim and Laurie, have worked at that office for at least 20 of those years. They are exceptional hygienists and there is absolutely no chance that the situation described in the previous person's comment is true. It made me so angry that I just had to write something about it. I have only had great experiences at this office, EVER, period.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I do not go to see this dentist anymore because I was so afraid about the instruments are clean or not. The last time i go there, the dental hygienist who clean my teeth..suddenly fall her instrument on the floor. She did not change the instrument but she just clean it with water and continue to clean my teeth. I was so scare. The person has no knowledge . She cannot just clean with water and continue to clean my teeth. Really scary! I really do not recommend to anyone to go to this dental office.

Submitted April 17, 2018

This is the dentist to see in Montreal. Maybe I have been going to bad places in the past, but I’ve never had a dentist or a doctor for that matter who really took the time to listen to me and answer all my questions. And I ask a lot of questions!! He took photos and showed me my teeth, explained the X-rays, and all this and he didn’t even have many problems to fix. The assistant is also very sweet, and the rest of the staff seem very kind and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Very pleasant doctor, nice staff, everyone is very friendly. Was able to see me quickly and extracted a tooth without pain. Now I will be getting an implant, and he was quite clear with explaining the process and what to expect. Called me the next day to see how I was doing, that was appreciated.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

He seemed to be friendly and professional but a little impatient to me as he gave me twice the anesthesia for a tiny filling. My mouth and cheek didn't work after 6 hours till I exercised them a lot for recovery. His assistant doctor who cleaned my teeth is quite hard for me as I felt her pushy and a little harsh. However they didn't complain for my missing the first appointment as I was sick., I was very thankful for that.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Great dentist, patient, honest, doesn't do anything unless it is required....explains what he is doing

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been to a number of dentists and other health care professionals over the years and I have never been treated so completely professionally. Some office are all about trying to sell you on whitening or other unnecessary stuff. Not so here. I got a thorough examination and a great cleaning, and then the doctor spent time with me going over my teeth and mouth. I never felt any pressure but I did walk away with a much better understanding about my teeth and their function. It turns out a lot of the stuff I was told I needed at my previous dentist was as I suspected not necessary. Dr. Seminara gave me a reasonable treatment plan that solves the problems I have without overdoing it. Also, I have to mention the great staff, especially his assistant.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Wonderful service. Excellent dentist. And his staff very helpful and kind. Honestly my advice don't judge with out knowing they are services. Visit and you can judge.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Anthony Seminara is a compassionate dentist, who places his patients first. My husband had a dental emergency, and Dr. Seminara took the time to see him, and most importantly, took the time necessary to perform a difficult extraction. His professionalism, his manner, his dedication all top notch. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

My family and I have been under Dr. Seminara's care for more than 5 years and we have been wonderfully cared for and consider him a friend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016