Ratings for Dr. Francine Benga Malulu

Dr Benga seems to be knowledgeable but her communication skills are poor, she sometimes makes you feel uncomfortable enough to make you forget what you want to ask her. She promptly react negatively when you indicate you have an other problem and her response is that the file is close you will have to come back later and make you morale comments. I don't need this type of attitude from a Dr.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I am not a patient of Dr. Benga but I wish I was. My 82 year old mother is. Dr Benga takes the time to explain her treatments even with me there. She makes mother feel safe and in good hands. She is always smiling and happy to see you. I don't know how she does it but there no waiting for months for tests. Dr Benga calls you herself, after hours to give you results of tests. She is an amazing doctor. I hope she will take me as well.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

elle est formidable, directe, polie et agréable. elle m'a beaucoup aidé quand j'étais malade.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Ne donne pas toujours de directive claire et semble un peu maladroite avec les patients. Très polie, bien mise et accueillante. Elle donne l'impression d'être débutante par contre. Passe parfois des commentaires.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011