Ratings for Dr. Karl Alexis Muendel

Dr Muendel finally gave me the thorough investigation that I had been seeking for 50 years. He had thoroughly reviewed the history before I even got there and, after a thorough examination, put me on a treatment program that has made my life worth living for the last several years.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

The Pain Clinic has failed me. Dr.Muendel assessed me last winter. I was promised that I could have access to any of the staff I only finished their program. Dr Muendel refused to see me and made me wait 2 weeks in ,in pain, to tell me so. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I have been extremely lucky to have Dr. Muendel treat me for a number of years. The pain clinic saved my life and I am so grateful that he was willing to take me on as a patient. You help me live my life to the fullest, despite living with CRPS. I will never forget that. Thank you! JM

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

A vey busy Doctor who still finds time to be very personal to each patient. Dr. Muendel has relieved me of neck and head pain that was making my life miserable.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Muendel cares and he understands chronic pain. His suggestions are helpful and the staff work well as a team. Thanks so very much!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Having suffered with Pain due Fibromyalgia from 29yrs old. As a Brit living living there was a nightmare with no help,just told to "change my career and learn to live with it" by my GP back there.I worked till 57 yrs old as a Psych nurse but on top of the Fibro osteoarthritis set in throughout my body. I now attend the Pain clinic for spinal injections in various points. I finally get some relief after all these yrs. I know I will never be pain free but Dr Karl has given me hope and for the first time in most of my life I feel that I am believed and that this pain is not just in my head. Thank you Dr Karl,you are amazing along with all your great staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have recently been through a very distressng time losing my husband 6 days suddenly before my operation was due...All the staff are amazing they kept my procedure there waiting for such a time I was ready to continue Dr Muendel....Nurse Stephanie Nurse Gary...Jen Recep Joan Recep and all the amazing caring staff always smiling happy but also professional as one would expect from these highly trained medical specialists....please do not ever be nervous about going you are in the best hands and care possible...Many Thanks if they should ever read this from a very grateful patient.....TT.. 😊

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Found Dr. Muendel not very Honest on My Medial Report.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I've been attending the pain clinic for almost 2 years and I can't say enough good things about Dr.Mundell and his staff they are so helpful and i can't imagine my life without them thank you so much for all that you do you saved my life <3 Sincerely Lynn Brooks

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Excellent care & treatments from Dr. Lindsey, Dr. Muendel & staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015