You may also like

Rate Dr. Karl Alexis Muendel

Dr. Karl Alexis Muendel's Ratings

there is inadequate space and insufficient words to describe how awesome dr muendel is. truly skilled, professional, patient and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

He is an excellent doctor, superb bedside manner, speaks to you as an equal and provides great explanation of procedures and outcomes. Can bit say enough giud about him......he is fantastic!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

Dr Muendel did an epidrual cortison injection for me. I had severe panic attacks before I went in from a bad experience before. He was amazing! I didn't feel a thing except the pressure of the cortisone liquid. He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Muendel with lower back pain which stopped me from doing so many thing's lifting my leg, playing with my grand children as well I could not do the simple things like walking for long periods. I followed his program and today after my procedure I am doing everything I could not do before. Dr Muendel is a wonderful person as well as amazing doctor.He gave me back my quality of life.Cheri Rost

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2208026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I found Dr. Muendel to be very friendly and clear. He made my visit comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][159456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

Dr.Muendel is kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate that he takes the time to explain everything and really cares about his patients. He won't just perform a procedure because it 'might' help he really lets you know the pros and cons and offers extra support through the amazing staff at the NRGH Pain Clinic. I am so glad there are Doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][159455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2013

I have had chronic pain for 3 years now, I was in the pain clinic for a year and a half with no help, oversights on treatment from dr.muendel and treated poorly. I was told by their psychologist after being on a waitlist for 6 months that it was done on a favorite basis which really disappointed me. I had better hopes for the pain clinic as Sue is very nice and informative. For the rest of the staff, its time to have empathy for the pain patients, not treat them like garbage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][159457].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 15, 2013

Today was my second visit to see Dr. Mundel. I asked if my wife could sit in on the procedure, which she did and he ansewred more than all of our questions. I am so glad that there are professionals like him around. Helpful, informative and very reassuring. Very accessible for follow up, which is a huge PLUS.Thanks, Ken H

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][159454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Doctor Muendel is a jewel we have at NRGH, very lucky to have him as my pain specialist, each time he treats me I am good for 6 weeks or more, so I can have a life actually! I am so grateful to be part of the pain clinic treatment that has given some quality back to my life, thanks to his staff which also are very attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][159453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Since Dr. Muendel started treating my chronic pain, I started improving dramatically. He is knowledgeable and kind and handsome too!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][159452].votes_count ]]