Ratings for Dr. Karl Alexis Muendel

I have recently been through a very distressng time losing my husband 6 days suddenly before my operation was due...All the staff are amazing they kept my procedure there waiting for such a time I was ready to continue Dr Muendel....Nurse Stephanie Nurse Gary...Jen Recep Joan Recep and all the amazing caring staff always smiling happy but also professional as one would expect from these highly trained medical specialists....please do not ever be nervous about going you are in the best hands and care possible...Many Thanks if they should ever read this from a very grateful patient.....TT.. 😊

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Found Dr. Muendel not very Honest on My Medial Report.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I've been attending the pain clinic for almost 2 years and I can't say enough good things about Dr.Mundell and his staff they are so helpful and i can't imagine my life without them thank you so much for all that you do you saved my life <3 Sincerely Lynn Brooks

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Excellent care & treatments from Dr. Lindsey, Dr. Muendel & staff.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

there is inadequate space and insufficient words to describe how awesome dr muendel is. truly skilled, professional, patient and kind.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

He is an excellent doctor, superb bedside manner, speaks to you as an equal and provides great explanation of procedures and outcomes. Can bit say enough giud about him......he is fantastic!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr Muendel did an epidrual cortison injection for me. I had severe panic attacks before I went in from a bad experience before. He was amazing! I didn't feel a thing except the pressure of the cortisone liquid. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Muendel with lower back pain which stopped me from doing so many thing's lifting my leg, playing with my grand children as well I could not do the simple things like walking for long periods. I followed his program and today after my procedure I am doing everything I could not do before. Dr Muendel is a wonderful person as well as amazing doctor.He gave me back my quality of life.Cheri Rost

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I found Dr. Muendel to be very friendly and clear. He made my visit comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr.Muendel is kind and knowledgeable. I appreciate that he takes the time to explain everything and really cares about his patients. He won't just perform a procedure because it 'might' help he really lets you know the pros and cons and offers extra support through the amazing staff at the NRGH Pain Clinic. I am so glad there are Doctors like him!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013