Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Ginsberg

Dealing with Dr. Ginsberg and his office was the worst/most painful dental experience of my life. I went in for routine fillings on three cavities. Dr. Ginsberg apparently has no knowledge of anesthesia use, because he tried to numb my teeth four separate times. After an unsuccessful anesthesia shot into my gums, Dr. Ginsberg began drilling into my nerves. This was not pleasant. It happened on each one of the cavities. This never happened before with any other doctor. Most painful experience at a dentist of my life. Do not let him near your face. Also, the waiting time here is ridiculous. I waited 45 minutes past the appointment time to see Dr. Ginsberg. The place was packed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Very convenient location, great dentist and nice office. I was immediately greeted by the staff and was seen by the dentist about 15 minutes after my scheduled time (this is impressive for a dental office since I've waitied 1-1.5 hours at other offices). My front tooth was chipped and the dentist made my smile look great. I will definitely go back for my cleanings and regular dental visits. Also got some shopping done in Shop Rite.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I have seen this dentist for 4 years and he has saved my teeth. I would highly recommend Dr. Ginsberg. I don't have a lot of money but he helped me get the right treatment at a price I could afford. The office is busy, don't get me wrong but the staff and dentists do everything they can to help their patients. The people leaving reviews here are probably difficult people who haven't been to the dentist in 20 years and expect miracles. I hadn't seen a dentist in 6 years and Dr. Ginsberg made me happy to go to the dentist again.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE!!!! It's a manufacturing facility that turns patients like pancakes. I have never seen so many receptionists in one place who are well trained to fight back if anything goes wrong and based on overheard phone conversations between receptionists and client things go wrong in that office often. Do not even try to call their emergency line as no-one will respond until office hrs. I've tried twice on 2 separate occasions. Dr. Nina spent the whole 3 minutes to give me the results of the x-ray and was very annoyed with my questions afterwards; Dr. Ginsburg aknowledged my existance only after realizing that the practice could make some money on me due to the potential implant work etc. In addition, Dr. Ginsburg was negligent in recognizing an issue which resulted in close to $1,000 in losses for me because I had to go to a different dentist.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Doctor appeared to be in a hurry was in the room for 5 minutes his staff and hygenists were quite pleasant and comforting I did not feel the dentist addressed my main reason for the visit doubt I'll go back.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

staff is nice, but the dentist is the worst ever. He said 'open big' and put the needle for anastasia to the gum without saying anything. I was horrified and in pain. I won't be coming back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

I would highly recommend this dentist he is very kind and his staff is absolutely wonderful, they are all so helpful and knowledgable i give this office 5 stars!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011