Ratings for Dr. David Kobayashi

Incredibly gentle. I will never go another dentist so long as Dr. David is practicing. Very fair with his fees, humble and apologetic when necessary. He is not so busy that he cannot fit you into his schedule for emergencies. My kids loved receiving sugarless gum and toothbrushes every check up. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Excellent, Caring, Professional. Cares about his Patients!! Realistic treatment plans

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Excellent, Caring, Professional. Cares about his Patients!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I am no longer afraid of dentists. David put that to rest

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

i love Dr. Kobayashi amazing dentist and is very easy going!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Always a good visit. Sometimes running late but most dentists and doctors do. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

He's very good at what he does! The staff is friendly and the price is reasonable and affordable! :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kobayashi for 18 years now. I have moved far away to the north in Kenora and still travel down to Kingston to have him work on my teeth. He and his staff are friendly and kind. He always chatty ,so before you know it, the appointment is over and your smile is bright. His honesty has been greatly appreciated over the years and I have never felt that he has pushed me into work I did not need. I would highly recommend Dr.Kobayashi to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

He is a great dentist but talks to much and doesn't pay attention to the task at hand and often forgets what he is doing. He is also very flirty which makes me nervous going in to have my teeth cleaned.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Kobayashi is THE most gentle dentist I have ever had. As I have moved around a lot I have had the displeasure of attending many dentists and he is by far the most gentle, non-invasive. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a dentist in the Kingston area. Very friendly, very accommodating, and incredibly gentle on your mouth. Thanks Dr. Kobayashi!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012