Ratings for Dr. Thomas Verny

I was given the privilege to have Dr. T. Raphael Verny as my psychiatrist when I was going through some difficult times. He enlightened me with his perspective of the effects of prenatal and early postnatal environment on personality development. His candour was refreshing. He gained my respect and gave me the courage to be me. What a great gift. The enigmatic Lisa

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Verny is simply the BEST! Caring, insightful, knowledgable, kind, intelligent, truthful!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Although Dr. Verny may have improved over the years when I saw him years ago he was into primal therapy which was very emotionally damaging

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr Verny is a very perceptive man who uses a variety of psychological techniques to explore and heal. He is thoughtful and caring man who will dare to say what needs to be said.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Simply the best! Smart, perceptive, straightforward, and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Personally I did not have a positive experience, I felt Dr. Verny was very judgmental and has his ascribed area of focus, unwilling to stray outside of this.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I'm not sure I understand the bad rating someone gave him. He is a great psychiatrist and psychotherapist, who truly cares for his patients. I find him to be the most helpful psychiatrist I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011