Ratings for Dr. Payam Deljoui

I highly recommend this clinic to any one with dental anxiety. Very friendly and helpful staff at reception desk. Both dentists( Dr.Deljoui and Dr Ajar) are excellent and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I cant begin to explain how great Dr.D and his staff are. He has a very friendly and kind personality and explains everything step by step to his patients. I was very nervous to see a dentist before but since I met Dr.D and his awesome team, I realized how easy and pain free dentists visits can be.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Deljoui is my go to dentist whenever I have dental problems. His clinic and his staff are absolutely pleasant. Dr. Deljoui is really passionate about his profession and his true care for his patients is quite admirable. The fact that he explains and goes through the steps of the procedure beforehand makes the whole process more tolerable for someone who has anxiety like me. I have had my wisdom teeth removed and some fillings done and I was a happy patient each time. I definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Went to this guy once, never again. As soon as he found out I had good dental insurance, suddenly I needed multiple crowns because "everybody likes money, so there you go". Wouldn't give me numbing agent with cotton swab before the needle. Freezing wasn't thorough as I was feeling some pain during drilling. I ask for more & he refuses saying "it's just supposed to take the edge off". First and last time I went to him. Fortunately I now have an absolutely awesome dentist who makes me feel very comfortable & helps put me at ease. I see several favorable reviews here, so i don't know why my experience was so bad, but it's an honest account.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

A warm and personable human being. Very kind, empathic and tells you exactly what he will be doing today with you. I trust him. He doesn't waste your money on things I wanted him to do to my teeth because his concern is to keep your own teeth as long as you can. When you have something in your mouth and cannot talk, you listen to how he talks to you and his help and nothing comes out of his mouth but words that give you life. He is ethical and holds to high standards of care and will not allow you to spend money on things that your teeth don't need even if you have the money to do it. One fine gentleman. Apart from doing excellent work because of his thoroughness, a handshake, a hug, will do when you can't move your mouth to say thank you. I wrote him a letter, sent him a card and flowers to show just how much I appreciate him. Once you find a really great doctor, you are loyal to him and I have been loyal to him for 2 decades!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

As my toothache became more and more painful it forced me to go to a dentist after many years of not going, and much to my amazement the root canal and follow up treatments were entirely pain free,I just wish I hadn't waited so long before seeking help, Dr Deljoui explained the steps that he would take, saying that he wanted to take a conservative approach and not too aggressive which was fine with me even though I presented him with a considerable challenge. Many thanks to Dr D and all of his staff for the wonderful patience and care that they gave me and most importantly doing it all pain free! I would definitely recommend Dr D for any dental work that you need to get done.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

After switching few dentists in the past, I have found Dr Deljoui very assuring and knowledgable practitioner.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Deljoui is a very knowledgable doctor. He explained the procedure thoroughly and in a way anyone can understand. He made me feel comfortable and calm from the beginning to the end of the visit. He has a great sense of humour and he makes sure you are well taken care of. His staff is also very polite and friendly. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

I have done extraction, filling and root canal with Dr. Deljoui. He is one the best dentists I have gone to. He is very knowledgeable and tries to explain everything to patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I was referred to metroplex dental by one of my friends. I met Dr deljoui and he did some cosmetic dentistry for me. Since then I am so confident to smile and I dont need to hide my smile anymore. He did a great job and I keep on getting compliments regarding my veneers. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012