Ratings for Dr. Spence Pentland

I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who has been struggling with infertility. Dr. Pentland has helped me feel more positive and optimistic moving forward with my fertility journey. He has helped me feel so much better emotionally and physically! I walk out of my sessions feeling so relaxed and happy. Everyone at Yinstill is Amazing!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Spence changed my life. His positive attitude and dedication to his work is amazing. He thought me how to eat healthy and brought back my happiness. Dr. Spence is very empathetic and helpful. He always listen and amazingly remember a lot. Even which day of my cycle it is! Thanks to Dr. Spence we believe that our miracle can happen. We will be always grateful for meeting Dr. Spence. There is no words that can express how happy we are that he is part of our lives;) Thank You so much Dr. Spence.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

So glad I started seeing Dr. Pentland. My sessions have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Spence has offered me perspectives on health and well-being that have altered how I live. He is clearly dedicated to his patients as I saw through my treatments and how he continued to follow-up with me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Spence is a very skilled acupuncturist. He is passionate about the field of fertility and has a very holistic perspective. Spence helped us achieve our dream of having a baby. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Pentland is an expert in his field. He will give couples who are struggling to conceive clarity, insight and options on how they can best fulfill their dreams of having a family. He has absolute faith in the bodies ability to heal and to balance with the right type of care and he will help you to achieve this balanced state. His clinic is beautiful and serene and he has trained an incredible team of staff and experts. I would recommend him highly! He cares very much for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Spence is truly an expect in the realm of fertility and reproductive medicine. He genuinely cares about the long-term well-being of his patients and offers advice and treatment plans not based on "protocols" but rather what that patient needs. He is honest, experienced, and always working with his patients' best interests at heart. Thank you Dr. Spence!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Pentland is so well fitted to his profession...to his patients he goes above and beyond an acupuncture treatment. He has such a warm heart and will give you guidance and advice to help you in your situation. Sometimes, if necessary, being the person to tell you what you really need to change in you life to achieve your health goals. Dr. Pentland truly cares for his patients well being more then anything else, and that is exactly the kind of practitioner I value.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Pentland during one of the most stressful periods in my adult life. He was caring and compassionate and help me work through my struggles. Not just through acupuncture but was also able to offer emotional support. At one point, I had hurt my back. He noticed this right away when I walked into his practice, without me even mentioning it. He was able to adjust his treatment to also ease the pain while still treating me for the my original cause. I highly recommend Dr. Pentland

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Pentland helped me through some of my darkest days. I was told the likelihood of me conceiving was bleak due to my age (38) and because of fibroids on my uterus. When I came to see Dr. Pentland I had never tried any sort of 'alternative' field but thought I would give it a try as I had everything to gain and nothing to lose. As soon as I walked into the beautiful clinic I felt at ease in the beautiful waiting room and sweet receptionist. Before I get away with myself, it took me 2 years, 2 miscarriages, I am holding a little angel thanks to Dr. Pentland and his team. He never gave up on me, gave me hope and made me feel in control of a situation that I felt no control of. He also wrote an amazing book that help me greatly!!! Being Fertile. If I could give 10 stars I would. Him and his team were amazing and I finally have my little angel. I can't wait to see them again for number 2!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. Spence Pentland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English