Ratings for Dr. Spence Pentland

I highly recommend Dr.Pentland and his team at Yinstill, they helped me so much through the toughest time of my life. I had 2 miscarriages, 1 ectopic pregnancy and lost twins at 20 weeks due to TTTS. I was willing to try anything to have a baby. I started acupuncture and also followed the diet Dr pentland gave me, I'm holding this as I hold my two month old baby :) I'm forever grateful for all his help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Amazing doctor. I was impressed by his professionalism and helpfulness. I highly recommend him. Everything and everyone in his clinic is great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Simply an amazing doctor with great personality and professional manner. His office is so clean and relaxing. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who has been struggling with infertility. Dr. Pentland has helped me feel more positive and optimistic moving forward with my fertility journey. He has helped me feel so much better emotionally and physically! I walk out of my sessions feeling so relaxed and happy. Everyone at Yinstill is Amazing!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Spence changed my life. His positive attitude and dedication to his work is amazing. He thought me how to eat healthy and brought back my happiness. Dr. Spence is very empathetic and helpful. He always listen and amazingly remember a lot. Even which day of my cycle it is! Thanks to Dr. Spence we believe that our miracle can happen. We will be always grateful for meeting Dr. Spence. There is no words that can express how happy we are that he is part of our lives;) Thank You so much Dr. Spence.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

So glad I started seeing Dr. Pentland. My sessions have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Spence has offered me perspectives on health and well-being that have altered how I live. He is clearly dedicated to his patients as I saw through my treatments and how he continued to follow-up with me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Spence is a very skilled acupuncturist. He is passionate about the field of fertility and has a very holistic perspective. Spence helped us achieve our dream of having a baby. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Pentland is an expert in his field. He will give couples who are struggling to conceive clarity, insight and options on how they can best fulfill their dreams of having a family. He has absolute faith in the bodies ability to heal and to balance with the right type of care and he will help you to achieve this balanced state. His clinic is beautiful and serene and he has trained an incredible team of staff and experts. I would recommend him highly! He cares very much for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Spence is truly an expect in the realm of fertility and reproductive medicine. He genuinely cares about the long-term well-being of his patients and offers advice and treatment plans not based on "protocols" but rather what that patient needs. He is honest, experienced, and always working with his patients' best interests at heart. Thank you Dr. Spence!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Spence Pentland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English