Ratings for Spence Pentland

Infertility is tough and isolating. As a young 30 yr old woman with PCOS who also had to endure ageism due to my “young age” I felt that most practitioners did not take my case seriously. Despite trying for 3 years!! I finally achieved pregnancy through ivf and acupuncture at Yinstill through my first round of IVF. From day one Dr. Spence Pentland has followed a person centred approach that never made me feel like another statistic. I hate needles and with him I don’t feel the needles! This journey has truly been a rollercoaster ride and he has been my sanity throughout the entire process. Whenever I had a concern or question, Dr. Pentland is always quick to respond without making one feel like a burden. Not only is he a fertility professional extraordinaire, he holds the skills of a great wellness coach that successfully motivates patients to move forward in a very challenging journey to reach their goals. Dr. Spence Pentland, thank you for helping make my dreams of having a baby come true. WE cannot wait to meet you :)!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Spence Pentland for about a year now, all the way through our IVF journey. He supported me with accupuncture, herbal supplements and joyful conversations. Through the sessions with him I was able to calm my mind , accept my hardships and navigate easier through the IVF treatmeans. This ultimately resulted in a succesfull pregnancy (21 weeks now). Thank you for everything Dr Spence!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

The best acupuncture practice in Vancouver! The staff are friendly and very attentive. Dr. Pentland’s knowledge and support goes beyond my expectation! I would totally recommend anyone who is battling with infertility to visit his clinic. You will not only see hope but you will have the support you actually need which is so important.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

I've had the pleasure to work with Dr Pentland for the past half year. Him and his staff have been supportive throughout the entire journey, encouraging my wife and myself. Dr Pentland approaches male infertility in a holistic manner, and it was exactly what I needed. The culture and energy you feel as you step through the door was exactly what I needed. I highly recommend Yinstill to those who are looking!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Dr Pentland is more than a practitioner. I am a 41 yr single woman who decided she could no longer wait for prince charming. From day 1 Dr Pentland helped lead me on my journey to become a parent. I started to realize what a self-sabotager I was along the way, but he would help steer me back on the path. Dr Pentland is way more than an acupuncturist, he is a therapist, life coach, motivational guide .. he was the reason I had a baby and if you are ever so lucky to get an appointment with him, you are in the best hands. It was life-changing, beyond becoming a mother I became a better person. I am so beyond grateful. Also, the clinic feels like an oasis, and the staff and other practioners really care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I highly recommend Dr.Pentland and his team at Yinstill, they helped me so much through the toughest time of my life. I had 2 miscarriages, 1 ectopic pregnancy and lost twins at 20 weeks due to TTTS. I was willing to try anything to have a baby. I started acupuncture and also followed the diet Dr pentland gave me, I'm holding this as I hold my two month old baby :) I'm forever grateful for all his help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Amazing doctor. I was impressed by his professionalism and helpfulness. I highly recommend him. Everything and everyone in his clinic is great.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Simply an amazing doctor with great personality and professional manner. His office is so clean and relaxing. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone who has been struggling with infertility. Dr. Pentland has helped me feel more positive and optimistic moving forward with my fertility journey. He has helped me feel so much better emotionally and physically! I walk out of my sessions feeling so relaxed and happy. Everyone at Yinstill is Amazing!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Spence changed my life. His positive attitude and dedication to his work is amazing. He thought me how to eat healthy and brought back my happiness. Dr. Spence is very empathetic and helpful. He always listen and amazingly remember a lot. Even which day of my cycle it is! Thanks to Dr. Spence we believe that our miracle can happen. We will be always grateful for meeting Dr. Spence. There is no words that can express how happy we are that he is part of our lives;) Thank You so much Dr. Spence.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Spence Pentland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Since 2004, Dr. Spence Pentland TCM, has focused exclusively on treating reproductive health stress & pain including infertility, IVF support, endometriosis, PCOS, recurrent pregnancy loss, prostatitis, erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.

• English