Ratings for Dr. Spence Pentland

Spence has offered me perspectives on health and well-being that have altered how I live. He is clearly dedicated to his patients as I saw through my treatments and how he continued to follow-up with me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Spence is a very skilled acupuncturist. He is passionate about the field of fertility and has a very holistic perspective. Spence helped us achieve our dream of having a baby. I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Pentland is an expert in his field. He will give couples who are struggling to conceive clarity, insight and options on how they can best fulfill their dreams of having a family. He has absolute faith in the bodies ability to heal and to balance with the right type of care and he will help you to achieve this balanced state. His clinic is beautiful and serene and he has trained an incredible team of staff and experts. I would recommend him highly! He cares very much for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Dr. Spence is truly an expect in the realm of fertility and reproductive medicine. He genuinely cares about the long-term well-being of his patients and offers advice and treatment plans not based on "protocols" but rather what that patient needs. He is honest, experienced, and always working with his patients' best interests at heart. Thank you Dr. Spence!!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Pentland is so well fitted to his profession...to his patients he goes above and beyond an acupuncture treatment. He has such a warm heart and will give you guidance and advice to help you in your situation. Sometimes, if necessary, being the person to tell you what you really need to change in you life to achieve your health goals. Dr. Pentland truly cares for his patients well being more then anything else, and that is exactly the kind of practitioner I value.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I saw Dr. Pentland during one of the most stressful periods in my adult life. He was caring and compassionate and help me work through my struggles. Not just through acupuncture but was also able to offer emotional support. At one point, I had hurt my back. He noticed this right away when I walked into his practice, without me even mentioning it. He was able to adjust his treatment to also ease the pain while still treating me for the my original cause. I highly recommend Dr. Pentland

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Pentland helped me through some of my darkest days. I was told the likelihood of me conceiving was bleak due to my age (38) and because of fibroids on my uterus. When I came to see Dr. Pentland I had never tried any sort of 'alternative' field but thought I would give it a try as I had everything to gain and nothing to lose. As soon as I walked into the beautiful clinic I felt at ease in the beautiful waiting room and sweet receptionist. Before I get away with myself, it took me 2 years, 2 miscarriages, I am holding a little angel thanks to Dr. Pentland and his team. He never gave up on me, gave me hope and made me feel in control of a situation that I felt no control of. He also wrote an amazing book that help me greatly!!! Being Fertile. If I could give 10 stars I would. Him and his team were amazing and I finally have my little angel. I can't wait to see them again for number 2!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

I've been seeing Spence for the past year for Grave's disease, which is an autoimmune condition that causes hyperthyroidism. Symptoms include tachycardia and heart palpitations, fatigue, muscle wasting, hair fall and greying, digestive upset, inability to take in nutrients. For me it was mostly heart related - and being a fairly active woman who ran a worked out multiple times per week, I had to stop everything. I couldn't even do a basic sun salutation in my yoga practice without having chest pains and racing heart. I literally sent 3 months sitting on a couch. Chinese herbs, under the direct supervision of a master herbalist like Spence, have saved me. After being on them for 8 months I completed my 200 hour yoga teacher training. I feel almost completely normal. My blood levels are all back within the normal range. I hope that with the herbs alongside an autoimmune diet, I will be completely healed one day. For now I am super happy with not having the symptoms to deal with! Otherwise, I've known Spence professionally for some years and worked along side him. He is a compassionate, kind and attentive practitioner. I've seen the direct results of his work many times, especially of note, helping couples have their babies! I would recommend him unreservedly, and I often do.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

At first visit with Dr. Pentald I was anxious about the needles and the whole process of being "punctured" in the acupuncture process. Well, I did not feel anything - and I had acupuncture treatment before so I can refer to the past. I remember when I was a kid and having a cold the nurse would come home and give me the needle: there were two types of nurses ones that made you feel the shot and some were very good and you would feel barely anything - we used to say that they have a "light hand". Same with Dr. Pentland, besides all the knowledge he has to master the complex psychological issues, he has a very light hand in administrating the acupuncture treatment. For my case, a moderate ED, after the first visit all symptoms went away just as a switch going off.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pentland for about 2 months now for my diagnoses of prostatitis. He is knowledgeable and supportive throughout the treatments. Based on his treatment plan my symptoms has gotten a lot better and will continue on his plan after my acupuncture treatments. If you are having the same diagnoses as I am and going through a urologist, but the symptoms are not getting any better, i would recommend coming to see Dr. Pentland.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Spence Pentland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English