Ratings for Dr. Aileen Norgell

She denied me my records; I kept requesting to have a lesser dose of pills due to the rash the patches were giving me, and because the patches were not providing breakthrough pain. I wanted smaller dose of long term/short term mix, like we had been doing for 2 years I had seen her; instead she kept pushing up the narcotics to 150 mikes of Fentanyl and then dropped me the day before my script was due without even seeing me... when she finally agreed to talk to me she said my drug test showed positive for opiates (well, yeah!), and I told her about the severe rash (bleeding genitals and burns at contact site with patch) and that the hospital had given me Lortab. She first said not to see that; then said she had no way of telling that was dispensed; so I went to the hospital and faxed my records; and while I was there I talked to the ER doc who treated me; she lied to him and said pos for benzos and methadone; she faxed only one page to my GP; and this said pos for meth, MTD, PCP, etc.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011