Ratings for Dr. Naveen Charania

Dr. Charania has been my Dr. for the past 8 years. She took me as a patient during a very difficult health time in my life. I appreciate her compassion, vast knowledge and experience. I trust her completely especially during times when I was uncertain about medical procedures. She is gentle yet direct when offering suggestions for a healthier life style. She will always make time to see a patient when it is urgent. Because of this, there are times when the wait time is longer BUT as a member of her practice, I rest easy knowing that she would be available to me too if need be. She takes her patients concerns seriously, is empathetic and is professional in every way. If you are looking for an experienced, knowledgable professional Doctor, see Dr. Charania. Thank you with all my heart for taking me as a patient. Cindy Hill

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Very rude..don't want to listen the patient ..she just want to talk and don't like to answer of patients questions. .. very helpless.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Always a wait time because she over books patients. Seems more concerned about money and reputation than patients in her care. If you have a positive experience with her, give it time until there is something more serious and you will see that you are not in her best interest.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Always late, quite rude and doesn't like being talked back to if I question/disagree with her. When I first started going to her, there was a notice on the wall indicating we could discuss one major issue or two minor issues per appointment, meaning book another app't. and DO NOT USE A WALK-IN CLINIC that's stressed over and over. Receptionist can never find anything (notes etc) or files, unacceptable office practice - looking for new GP

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Always late, ridiculous. Is very blunt, rude. Takes more patients than can handle.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Always pleasant to interact with. Never really wait much past you appointment time.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Charania's since 2011. She is such a kind, and gentle doctor, especially with children. I have also seen her with her elderly clients and she is so patient, and repeats things as many times as necessary without anger or frustration. She is patient, thorough and comforting. I feel like we are in good hands with her. Thank you Dr. Charania for everything that you do.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Me and my whole family has been with Dr. Charania from last 3 years and I must say that she is a really good and knowledgeable doctor. I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is very professional, polite and listens very carefully to all my concerns. I have never had any problems with her related to my health and her staff have always been really prompt, polite and helpful. I am really satisfied with she being my family doctor and taking care of my family's health. I had and I will recommend Dr. Charania to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

My entire family have been patients of Dr. Charania's for just over 2 years now. I can't express my shock at some of the negative comments below. Yes, she does run behind, but this is due to the amount of time she spends with each patient. You never feel rushed. She is also very knowledgeable, and has treated all of our health problems well. I must say, I have never had concerns with the hygiene either, and in fact, I always see her washing her hands before and after any examination on myself or my children. This is not the type of office where I am fearful that we will contract something after visiting! (unlike some walk-in clinics!) Also, her staff are nothing short of polite and efficient. Sophie and Kinika have always been prompt at returning calls and there are never problems when I need to obtain documents. Dr. Charania is a treasure to our family. PS. She uses electronic prescriptions - not pads. Perhaps the other reviewer is confusing her with another doctor?

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Had a physical and she left her prescription pad in the room with me while she went out, had a paps done worst pain ever she doesn't know how! I don't recommend her older and bumbulling, unprofessional receptionist is rude an not at all in any way professional when I called almost everytime it seemed I was bothering her!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013