Ratings for Dr. Fawzia Husain

I found Dr Husain to be excellent and extremely thorough. I totally feel the care I receive is about me and everyone is very friendly. Dental and doctor offices are scary places but I really find she takes the time to help me feel as comfortable as possible. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Unfortunately, despite being given information on my medical conditions, neither she nor her staff did their homework and ended up making things worse. After going into flares repeatedly after visits, I gave up and have been avoiding the dentist since. Not impressed, especially by the form that they want you to fill in - what level of care do you want? - because it shames people, rather than have an actual one-on-one discussion and finding out about the needs of the patient.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Love this dentist and her staff. I have been seeing her since she took over for Dr. Button; love her and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Great staff and dental experience. Thank you for your wonderful work. This is the nicest dental office I have ever been too.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

She is a sure avoid, trapped by deceiver appearances and ended up with continuing pain after an unnecessary filling as a result of a very poor job. I had to root-canal that tooth soon. She is very expensive too.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011