Ratings for Dr. Rafi Chouljian

I have a family member of one of the staff with whom does have insurance and was in a dental situation and also a financial situation I went there under the understanding that I would get very cheap dental work but would yes have to pay for any lab fees that other companies do and that did not happen I was basically charge. An amount that I could not afford to pay I was assured everything is okay he convinced me to do even more than what needed to be done at the time so I did this. I'm so disappointed and I have been in tears as I have also not only lost one Crown was in 4 months and was embarrassed to go back because of monies owed and a year later my branch of four teeth fell out took me quite some time to finally go to a dentist to have it put back on and it is loosening again from the one tooth as I will leave from day one he may have taken too much tooth off to fit on this crown shortly after this one was repaired another Crown has fallen off this is all in less than three years and part of it within the first year is disappointing as my daughter-in-law unfortunately still works here and I am a little embarrassed and uncomfortable to call because she works there but I guess I have to do something soon this is a bit unfair

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Chouljian is one of the nicest clinician whom you will ever meet.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Rafi has cared for me and my family's teeth for 30 years. My adult children still go to him. A special thanks for slipping me in today to fix a tooth I'd chipped on the weekend. The office operates like a team. Their standards are high and they don't disappoint.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

He is great! He genuinely cares for his patients and make sure they get all the necessary aftercare. Him and his staff all get along great and you really feel like family when you're in there!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

wonderful dentist! treats his patients with utmost respect. establishes realistic goals. Very empathetic.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Chouljian has been my dentist for over 12 years. He is very intelligent and treats his patients with the highest standards of care. He is very kind to his staff and thrives for perfection. He is very professional and yet makes you feel like family. I enjoy going to the dentist because of Dr. Raffy.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

PREFORMED WRONG ROOT CANAL. TOOTH CRACKED.VIS ITED THIS DR BACK WHO REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANY WRONG DOING EVEN AFTER I DISCUSSED 2 OTHER DENTISTS OPINION ON THE WRONG DOING OF HIS JOB.TREATS HIS STAFF WITH NO RESPECT.THEY TOO COMPLAIN TO PATIENTS,BUT I GUESS THEY HAVE TO KEEP THEIR JOBS.TALKS & TREATS YOU NICE IF YOU ARE FULLY INSURED THROUGH WORKPLACE.NEVER EVER VISITING THIS SO CALLED DR AGAIN.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011