Dr. David Cheng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Cheng

Dr. Cheng is patient focused, gentle and up-to-date on the latest dental procedures. I had two dental implants at the same time and I was pain-free and bruise-free after surgery. This is a testament to Dr. Cheng's gentle approach. In the past I would gag when having a dental impression taken of my teeth. However, Dr. Cheng made me feel relaxed that I didn't become nervous or gag to my surprise. He came highly recommended to me and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent dentist. His staff are always happy, courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

You will finally like going to the dentist. Staff is great and accommodating with the appointment s. I had a root canal performed and I fell asleep in the chair. Need I say more. Dr.Cheng is knowledgeable, gentle and a perfectionist. Never have to wait at an appointment. Never had better teeth than now.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great dentist, knowledgeable and up to date with the latest in cutting edge dental technology. - from patient #1.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I came to Dr. Cheng after having a bad experience with another dentist in the city. I was skeptical about everything, and very very nervous. I had a fractured molar, a bunch of cavities, and I needed a root canal and a crown. Dr. Cheng was patient with me, explained everything to me in great detail, made me feel really comfortable and most importantly, he fixed every single one of my issues. I recommend him all the time, and I won't ever see another dentist as long as I'm in Toronto. He is the best. Go see him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr.cheng has been my dentist for 10 years. He is very knowledgeable and has helped my case. I had very crooked teeth for a long time and he gave a perfect smile.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I am going to Dr. Cheng for +3 years. Dr. Cheng proved to be an exceptional dentist and dental surgeon; with no doubt he is a top professional. Dr. Cheng is knowledgable, trustworthy , considerate, patient, providing the best options possible. His practice is modern, kept up to date with the latest technology; his staff is professional and friendly. I am very happy with the great work done so far (fillings, root canals, veneers, implant) and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking dental services.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Although this field must be over 50 characters, I only have two words about Dr. Cheng and his team. THE BEST.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Dr. David Cheng, I've know him over 15 years now and my entire family goes to him. He is very professional, love his office, he keeps himself current with the latest dental procedures. He is very detailed oriented and takes great pride in his work and cannot ask for a better dentist. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Cheng has been my go-to dentist for the past 24 years, and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about him and his staff. His office is immaculate, sleek and modern, with all the latest dental technology - his techniques for dental care have evolved throughout the years, and he has skill and attention to detail which you would be hard-pressed to beat. Absolutely recommend!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have never met a dentist that is gentle and knowledgeable as Dr. Cheng. His team is great and very professional. With my nervousness about dentists, and years of neglecting my teeth, which included a few chipped teeth, I needed to see a dentist quickly. Dr. Cheng was recommended to me. He is very patient and was thorough with explaining the options with the complexity of the work that will be needed with my teeth. I am happy to say I am able to to smile confidently and actually show my teeth. I would recommend Dr. Cheng and his team especially those who feel nervous about going to see a dentist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. David Cheng's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 2500 hours of continuing education from the leading North American clinicians and has 24 years of extensive clinical experience in cosmetic, implant, orthodontic, regenerative and rehabilitation dentistry. Professional memberships include the Ontario Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Toronto Crown and Bridge Study Club, Toronto Implant Study Club, Fellowships in the Academy of General Dentistry, and International Congress of Oral Implantology.

• English
  • Cantonese
  • Hakka
  • Nepali

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Dentistry
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1987)