Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Idsvoog

Dr. Idsvoog is a good listener and willing to spend time listen to the medical problem I have. He is also very thorough in reviewing my medical history and ordering the scope my lab work.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2010

Dr. Idsvoog has literally saved my life. After reassuring me about a small complaint during a busy office visit, he called me at home at 9 o'clock that night, saying I must meet him at the hospital the next morning. A biopsy was performed. It revealed a cancer which was then successfully treated. Dr. Idsvoog had returned to my case at the end of his busy day to do further research which caused the additional intervention. I believe that many physicians would have missed this. Dr. Idsvoog is extremely hard-working and has all the skills necessary to manage his busy practice successfully.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Understanding, Kind, Patient. He doesn't waste time, but if you have a question he's very thorough in his answers. He's not afraid to admit he doesn't know and will refer you to someone who does.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Peter B. Idsvoog's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1982)