Dr. Nalini Sutharsan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nalini Sutharsan

I had heard about Dr. Nalini from a friend who has been happily seeing her for years. I finally decided to go for an appointment and was so glad I did. Dr. Nalini and her staff made me feel at ease and very well cared for. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

The office is very spacious and state of the art. Staff are friendly and professional. My impression was they are very well organised. Will not hesitate to recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very happy with the good service. Knowledgeable staff

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Friendly, responsible, and caring dentist Dr. Nalini. One of the best dentist. I would recommend my friends and family to attend here.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Amazing dental office, with great customer service. Very convenient open late and on weekends. Knowledgeable and caring staff.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

My sister had a dental emergency, and we heard about Dr. Nalini, so we decided to make an appointment. She was very patient with us and very welcoming. The staff was very friendly. I highly recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Amazing dentist i give 5 stars amazing staff who care about patients

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr Nalini is an awesome dentist who has an amazing staff who cares about her patients.I have been going there for the past 2 years and I am proud that she is my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Dr. Nalini Sutharsan is an excellent dentist. She took the time to explain every procedure she was doing. She was very supportive and thorough when explaining the process. She is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Nalini Sutharsan to everyone. She is the best dentist I have ever had. Very pleasant indeed! Dr. Nalini is a great doctor who listens to the patient and takes care of him/her with great attention. I find that she takes time to explain all the pros and cons of the treatment so that I can make an independent judgment. Her staff is also extremely helpful. Dr. Nalini has a great rapport with her assistant and hygienist and they work very well together. Step by step and I was made to feel at ease. All the front staff was very helpful, friendly who made very comfortable but most of all thank you to Dr Nalini Sutharsan who always does a fantastic job. I can't praise you all enough. See you back in 6 months!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr.Nalini is a very friendly and knowledgeable dentist and she always provides excellent treatments. Whenever I visit NS Dental, the staff always welcome me with a bright smile and they are very helpful. I would definitely recommend everyone to go there.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Nalini Sutharsan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a caring and knowledgeable dentist who will take the time to listen to your concerns. My highly-skilled, friendly and caring staff will make you feel relaxed and at ease in our office. Personalized gentle care is what makes our patients recommend their friends and family to us. I entered New York University, College of Dentistry, USA in 2004 and received my D.D.S. in 2007. I obtained the dental board examination of Canada the same year. I moved to Goose Bay, Labrador in 2007, practicing dentistry in rural part on Canada. Gained valuable experience in various clinical aspects of general dentistry including Operative dentistry, Periodontics, Prosthodontics, Oral surgery, Pedodontics and endodontic. After practicing in Labrador for nearly three years, I moved to Toronto in 2010. As a practicing dentist, I have dedicated my career to providing the very best dental care while building real relationships with patients. I live with my husband Sutharsan and have two children. I love sports, music, comedy and fitness training. Im a member of Ontario Dental Association (ODA), Canadian Dental Association (CDA) and American Dental Association (ADA). I look forward to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your teeth and gums.

• English
  • Tamil
  • Hindi
  • Tagalog
  • Filipino
  • Persian

• New York University (Grad. 2007)

• Dental exam for children