Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Rodriguez

Dr. Rodriguez changed my life! Neurosurgery in October 2015 ended the chronic pain I had been living with for many years. I have great confidence in his surgical skill. He's easy to talk with, kind & caring - he didn't rush into suggesting surgery before proper diagnostic testing. It's evident he's someone who truly CARES ! He performed surgery on my mother many years ago, and I remembered his caring attitude toward her; that's why I decided to see him myself when I needed a neurosurgeon! He's a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Rodriguez is a wonderful doctor. Smart and kind. Neurosurgery is very frightening, yet he puts you at ease. His office staff is professional while still being very caring. I highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Rodriguez diagnosed a herniated disc in my back. I have had pain in the back and buttocks, but he felt I should wait a while to have surgery to see if I get better without surgery. I have made improvements after a number of months, but I think I will ultimately need the surgery. The take home message is that he did not just recommend surgery. I trust his decision and recommendations unlike other doctors who may firmly suggest surgery as the only option. He's a very nice man and I trust him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Best Doctor His work is so precise and accurate. He is a perfectionist which is why I have never needed back surgery again. I will always be so incredibly grateful for him. I had not walked for a month before the surgery and the next day after the back surgery I was up walking. This was years ago and have never needed surgery again and my back is doing very well.My biggest thanks for the Doctor that saved me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

One of the worst MD I've ever had the displeasure of encountering. This MD couldn't come up with a diagnosis for my grandmother for more than a week, and after I got the diagnosis from the RADIOLOGIST, I asked him about some of our options as far as letting her go (she's 84 y.o). He simply shrugged us off, and said "we'll go day by day." He would not communicate with us (family members) throughout our entire stay at the ICU, and when we would ask questions, he became very irritated and told us he has to see other patients. We were so unhappy with him, he decided to move our grandmother to UCLA where they told us that she had been misdianosed. They knew this within 24 hours when she arrived at UCLA, and we're considering different treatment. Please avoid this "doctor" at all cost, and oh, we've already consulted with a malpractice attorney, and he told us we have a strong case against this clown.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Awesome Doctor he was very informative and helped me a lot. Another plus even though I have a back injury he was not surgery happy.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Dr. Jose L. Rodriguez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Commercial Insurance Company