Ratings for Dr. Harvey Gerber

The most horrible dental experience in my life! I am still paying the price years later. Aside of the fact that the office smells like mold and is full of rusty old equipment, and the fact that he was mean and nasty when he was there (made appointments for me and when I showed up they were closed) he destroyed my teeth and split my lip open. He told me I had 10 cavities which I knew wasn't true but being naive at the time, I trusted him. I thought, he took x-Rays and they don't lie. He didn't show me the x-Rays. He drilled into all 10 teeth and broke some of them without telling me! He held them together with the fillings. I found out later that he is famous for doing damage on purpose that he knows your insurance won't cover so that you have to pay cash. I wanted to sue him but he had conveniently lost my x-Rays when I asked for them. I would rather pull out my own teeth with pliers and no Novocain than to ever go there again! Thank god I have better insurance now.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Look at the reviews he made an appointment with me and then said he didn't want to deal with my insurance or me ... The worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Very unprofessional! I didn't even make it into the exam room because of the way he practically yelled at me.. How is this man a dentist!? Don't ever go see him

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

This dentist treated me unprofessionally. Did not even have a dental assistant in his office. Then when I called and said I would need copies of my xray's he said I must come in to the office to pay the fee. I live over an hour away, but finally upon arriving at his office just before 2pm, I find his door is locked. I called the office number and get a recording which states they are open from 9am to 2:30pm. I can't wait to be done with school and get a real job and real insurance so that I can stop being treated as though I don't matter. This guy sucks.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Worst Dentist Ive ever been to. This man diden care to listen to what was bothering me and litterly made me cry.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011