Ratings for Dr. David Seabolt

Awful PA He rude, doesn't make eye contact- WOULD NEVER GO BACK

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I've always had good luck with David Seabolt, especially with ear, nose, throat issues. We now ask for him specifically if he is working that day. He has always diagnosed me and my family correctly. And the facility is easy to get to, easy to park at, and you don't make an appt, you just wait (usually under 30 mins)and they will see you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

He was arrogant, lacked compassion, seemed unconcerned about my pain or odd symptoms. He was an alarmist as well, telling me only worst case scenarios, such as RA or lupus. When I became upset at these possible diagnosis, he wouldn't look me in the eye, just told me to "sit tight" and wait on test results due back in a couple of days. I suppose he was in a hurry to rejoin his staff in the hall (outside patients rooms) and get back to making fun of a previous patient. They were quite loud and laughing at a situation that seemed rather sad to me.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I agree with the other post. He was in and out in a flash and actually misdiagnosed me. Told me my lungs were clean, few days later was still ill and went to my regular doc who gave me the right diagnosis and treated me. Won't be going back to this guy

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I think this check-up visit might of been the fastest check up ever in my life. In and out in 5 minutes. If you want speedy gonzalez for a doctor, you're at the right place! I described some of the symptoms I've had, he checked my breathing, ears, nostrils, prescribed medicine but didn't consider any blood work... Usually every doctor's office I've been to I've at least been weighed. Oh well!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011