Ratings for Dr. Nazima Sangha

I highly recommend Dr. Nazima... She is so thorough and take the time to listen and answer my questions. 5 out of 5!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Haven't been to an optometrist for a long time but took a chance due to a recent eye infection that just didn't seem to want to go away. Dr. Nazima was awesome! Patient, knowledgeable, prompt, and very helpful. Very pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I've been to approximately half a dozen optometrists for my annual visits over the last 20 years, and Dr. Sangha is hands down the best I've ever seen. She's remarkably kind and warm, but very professional and has explained to me the specifics of my eye health better than any other optometrist ever has. The office staff is great, too!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Very pleased overall with experience at Family Eyecare Centre

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Thank you Dr. Sangha for your very thorough exams. My son, mom and dad have all been in to see Dr. Sangha this year. I was very impressed the way she treated them especially my dad who wascomplaining about blurry vision. My dad has many health issues and she was very patient with him and infomed him of issues that GP had to monitor. She also advised us how his medications affected his vision. Keep up the good work. I will definately be referring all my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Sangha provides a very thorough exam. She takes the time to get a complete history of your health and is very willing to answer any questions you may have. She is very personable and makes you feel absolutely at ease. She is great with kids and all of my grandchildren look forward to "going to the eye doctor". I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an optometrist. She genuinely cares about her patients and their well being.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011