Ratings for Dr. Harry Marshak

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I wish he did all procedures. Uniquely available and talented.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I was referred to Dr. MARSHAK for eyelid surgery. His staff is outstanding, among the best medical staff I ever encountered. Dr. MARSHAK was thorough in explaining my eyelid issues, the surgical procedures he would use and postoperative information. He checked the surgical results thoroughly in spaced periods of time over several months to insure that the surgery results were satisfactory. I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. MARSHAK and his staff without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I was diagnosed with ptosis of the eyelids and was referred to Dr. Marshak for surgery. From the moment I entered the office I was treated with first rate customer service. His staff was kind and attentive and when I met with Dr. Marshak I found him also to be kind, patient and informative about my condition and the surgery as well as listening to my questions and answering them completely. I was scheduled for surgery in his office and everything continued to be first rate including his surgical support team. Dr. Marshak communicated with me at all times during the surgery and explained everything he was doing. I felt no pain during the surgery and recovery was only a few days with very little bruising. The results were excellent. I have and will recommed Dr. Marshak to all who may need facial surgery. Frankly, he is one of the best physicians I have encountered from all perspectives: Kindness, Patience, Customer Service and most of all Competency and Skill.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I went to see the doctor about having blepharplasty. I waited a long time in the treatment room. He finally came in; was unfriendly, seemed to scorn at my questions, and seemed to be distracted by something else. He was gruff, not interested in describing that procedure and abruptly left the room. I was shocked, mystified and disappointed. Needless to say, I have no confidence in him and will not be returning. I had a subsequent visit with Dr. Sofonio who treated me with respect and dignity...you know where I will be going.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

A true professional, Dr. Marshak came highly recommended and lived up to the recommendation in spades!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Thanks Dr.Marshak and Staff for outstanding service!! I am impressed with your professionalism along with Ken, your Surgical Assistant, Jennifer and Emily. My appreciation and gratitude. Clarita:)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Marshak diagnosed and repaired my blocked tear duct after I had suffered with it for years because another doctor said there was nothing I could do about it. I have no scarring, and he is wonderfully kind and gentle. I would trust him with my entire family and all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Great staff and great results. VERY HAPPY. Had many follow up visits to make use he was happy with the results. Very short wait times in office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Harry Marshak saved my face after another doctor DESTROYED it during a small skin cancer surgery near my left eye that she couldn't finish sewing up. After Dr. Marshak's MARVELOUS work, I have been able to resume modeling at Chico's.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Harry Marshak's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1994)

AARP
  • Blue Cross Of California
  • Blue Shield California
Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding results. Dr. Marshak was professional and caring. His staff is the best. "

January 11, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://drmarshak.com/meetdr-marshak.html" to "http://www.drmarshak.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "92210" to "92260". Address has been updated from "None" to "74075 El Paseo". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17603412551".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wish he did all procedures. Uniquely available and talented."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. MARSHAK for eyelid surgery. His staff is outstanding, among the best medical staff I ever encountered. Dr. MARSHAK was thorough in explai..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with ptosis of the eyelids and was referred to Dr. Marshak for surgery. From the moment I entered the office I was treated with first rate cust..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went to see the doctor about having blepharplasty. I waited a long time in the treatment room. He finally came in; was unfriendly, seemed to scorn at my quest..."

September 20, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon (general)" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

March 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3348602'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;Rancho Mirage&quot; to &quot;Palm Desert&quot;

July 22, 2013
  • City changed from "Palm Desert" to "RANCHO MIRAGE"

December 11, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Ophthalmologist" to "Surgeon (Other)"

March 16, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon" to "Ophthalmologist"

March 15, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Ophthalmologist" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

March 14, 2012