Ratings for Dr. Harry Marshak

Dr Marshak is gentle and kind. While we've gone to him for cosmetic enhancers (fillers, facials etc), when I had to have my torn earlobe repaired, he and his staff (Jennifer, Ken) went above and beyond. I learned that everyone in the office just loves working with him--you can feel that when you are there. Dr Marshak answered all my questions prior to having the earlobe stitched (such as, could I fly with the torn earlobe before the surgery). Dr. Marshak is simply wonderful! We treasure him in the valley.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Outstanding results. Dr. Marshak was professional and caring. His staff is the best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I wish he did all procedures. Uniquely available and talented.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I was referred to Dr. MARSHAK for eyelid surgery. His staff is outstanding, among the best medical staff I ever encountered. Dr. MARSHAK was thorough in explaining my eyelid issues, the surgical procedures he would use and postoperative information. He checked the surgical results thoroughly in spaced periods of time over several months to insure that the surgery results were satisfactory. I don't hesitate to recommend Dr. MARSHAK and his staff without reservation.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I was diagnosed with ptosis of the eyelids and was referred to Dr. Marshak for surgery. From the moment I entered the office I was treated with first rate customer service. His staff was kind and attentive and when I met with Dr. Marshak I found him also to be kind, patient and informative about my condition and the surgery as well as listening to my questions and answering them completely. I was scheduled for surgery in his office and everything continued to be first rate including his surgical support team. Dr. Marshak communicated with me at all times during the surgery and explained everything he was doing. I felt no pain during the surgery and recovery was only a few days with very little bruising. The results were excellent. I have and will recommed Dr. Marshak to all who may need facial surgery. Frankly, he is one of the best physicians I have encountered from all perspectives: Kindness, Patience, Customer Service and most of all Competency and Skill.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I went to see the doctor about having blepharplasty. I waited a long time in the treatment room. He finally came in; was unfriendly, seemed to scorn at my questions, and seemed to be distracted by something else. He was gruff, not interested in describing that procedure and abruptly left the room. I was shocked, mystified and disappointed. Needless to say, I have no confidence in him and will not be returning. I had a subsequent visit with Dr. Sofonio who treated me with respect and dignity...you know where I will be going.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

A true professional, Dr. Marshak came highly recommended and lived up to the recommendation in spades!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Thanks Dr.Marshak and Staff for outstanding service!! I am impressed with your professionalism along with Ken, your Surgical Assistant, Jennifer and Emily. My appreciation and gratitude. Clarita:)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Marshak diagnosed and repaired my blocked tear duct after I had suffered with it for years because another doctor said there was nothing I could do about it. I have no scarring, and he is wonderfully kind and gentle. I would trust him with my entire family and all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Great staff and great results. VERY HAPPY. Had many follow up visits to make use he was happy with the results. Very short wait times in office.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Harry Marshak's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1994)