Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Irion

Dr Irion delivered five of my eight children. I was so happy with him and when I had to switch insurances and go to a different doctor for awhile, I was very distressed with the other doctor. I was so glad when we switched insurance again and I was able to go back to Dr Irion. He is awesome, funny, kind and he knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Irion. I had a different doctor for my first and had to switch because of insurance. I was having twins and was very apprehensive, but Dr. Irion was FABULOUS! I ended up liking him even better than my first doctor. There were many complications and he was knowledgable, caring, had great bedside manner and treated me like I was family. He is an awesome doctor! It does take a while to get in with him, but that shows how good he is!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Irion is one of the best people I have ever known! He has helped me through hard times and delivered 3 children safely. He is a good person and he is hilarious!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Irion delivered all 4 of my children, the 1st one 27 years ago. Last Dec. he delivered my 1st grandchild. I also have been seeing him thru the years for my annual exams and I highly recommend him as a knowledgeable and caring Dr.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

I love Dr. Irion. It has been 7 years since my last baby of 3 children were delivered by him and he remembered each one of their names, I have now developed a cyst on my right ovary and he has been so great to work with again. I am so grateful that he hasn't retired yet! It's nice to go to someone who is so knowledgeable and that you trust and feel so comfortable with.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

He is a great Dr. He was with me during the 2 pregnancies. I guess you know how good is a dr when something bad happens. Dr. Irion, among a group of specialists, was the Only dr. who was honest on the prognosis of brain abnormality of my son when I was 5 months pregnant. His honesty and help were invaluable to me during that difficult time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I had an awful miscarriage and ended up in the hospital and Dr. Irion showed up at 2 a.m. to take care of the situation. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He really cares about his patients and takes care of them personally instead of handing them off to the on call doctor. I can't say enough wonderful things about him. If you are looking for a new OB doctor, Richard Irion is the best!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Dr. Irion is very good at making his patients feel comfortable and relaxed. I've never had an ob/gyn sit me down in their office and ask questions about me to get to know me and my history better

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Irion has delivered 2 of our kids. He has been practicing for a long time and I just hope he doesn't retire before we have our 3rd child. We love him and wouldn't even consider going to someone else. Gret sence of humor...

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr Irion has been my doctor for over 10 years. I have never had to wait long, have had questions answered and he always has a smile. He has been with me from my highest highs, delivering my babies, to my lowest lows,a miscarriage, and has become a true friend of mine. I recommend him highly. He also has great bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Richard A. Irion's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)