Ratings for Dr. Darrel Kopala

So happy with Dr Kopala and his staff. They are all amazing and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Nice enough guy with adequate knowledge. The reason I stopped going to him was he's always trying to sell whatever he has in his office - there's always something else that will help. I don't need a sales pitch every time I go in.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Kopala is a great Chiropractor, he works with confidence and knowledge in not only the chiropractic field but in many other natural aspects. He provides a very holistic approach to wellness care. His Orthotics have greatly helped my knee problems (Make sure you get them readjusted if they are uncomfortable!) and fit perfectly into my runners, ski boots and skates! I definitely recommend going if you are serious about your health. -A very strong chiropractic believer.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

I would try another chiropractor and compare before being tied in to any program of treatment. He spent very little time with me 5 min vs 35 with another chiropractor. He didn't use other modalities of treatment such as ultrasound or interferential(sp). His medical knowlege in general seemed lacking, couldn't read xrays, didn't use massage. Tries to use a holistic approach. I felt he was more interested in packing in patients than truly healing.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Dr. Kopala is a nice enough guy, just wish he'd take more time to spend with his patience and not try and sell you anything and everything. Do not buy his orthotics - you'll be throwing your money away. I along with another family member ended up not wearing ours - they are as hard as rocks and the most uncomfortable things you'll ever wear. Go and order special made orthotics from the company that visits the Cold Lake Hospital once a month. Your feet will thank you.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

He has helped me in so many ways. I have less headaches less pain and has helped me manage my chronic pain from Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis. He is very knowledgeable on natural products and takes great care in making sure what you take will work for you. My husband saw him for an injury and has been helped so much that he doesn't need to return at all. He listens well to his patients and doesn't toss off anything. Its refreshing to know there is a place to go that will give you exactly what you need and keep you living life as it is meant to be lived.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

This Chiro destroy ma life forever. I went to see him for spasme in my back he did a complete checkup, said my neck was tense so I said to him it is because I have lots work, he said "I can fix your neck, it is going to be magic" that was his words. He did apply a tool on the side of C-6/C7 and let go the pressure, that was very painful I told him so he said my body flareup it will be OK tomorrow. It took 1 year and 3 months (OFF WORK) to get better. He did herniated the disks by applying that tool on my neck. Lost my job, lost my life. I saw specialists and I have been told to stop; mountain ski, no jogging no activity who could put me at risk. That day when I went to see Kopela for a spasme in my middle back I could never expect him to injure me for the rest of my life, HE NEVER OFFER ME ANY COMPENSATION NOT EVEN REFUND THE COST OF THE APPOINTMENT. 3 years later, the neck problem is back again I am on narcotic and NSAID to handle the pain and 4 months off work so far. Not fair

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011