Ratings for Dr. Dimitrois Giannoulias

Dr Giannoulias is very knowledge dr , I highly recommend him He is very educated and thorough.. All his team is amazing and helpful , Every time when I call his secretary Alexia is very helpful , Thanks to you all!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Dr Giannoulias is not only educated but he is a caring Doctor. When you need him and his advice , help he is there 100%. He knows he’s stiff and doesn’t waste your time. His staff is just as helpful. Always does no her best to help you when it’s urget.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Do not see this doctor, he does not care about the mother or baby. He did not share some details with me regarding my ultrasound results nor did he discuss what it meant. I later found out of no where that the baby was dying inside of me and was later still born. He is rude, has no respect and only cares for clients for his vaginal rejuvenation. Do yourselves a favour and stay away from him. You’ll be better off being your own doctor rather then seeing him. His secretary is beyond rude. I feel sorry for the nurse who has to work with her.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Punctuality is zero. Although i have appointment, i usually wait there at least half an hour/hour

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

He’s patient and clearly knows his stuff. That’s all I was really looking for in a surgeon, and the results of his work were exactly what I wanted too. No complaints.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Absolutely thrilled with the results of my vaginoplasty he performed on me. I've been self conscious about this for many years and he's corrected what I couldn't do myself. I've never had to wait , he's punctual and knows his stuff. He does come across as rather abrupt , however, his bedside manner doesn't matter considering he delivered the results I asked for .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Have had two surgical operations under Dr. Giannoulias and have been happy with the results of both times.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Giannoulias secretary are very rude. I called today to follow up about my referral if its accepted or not. I am not finished yet talking over the phone. She answered right away they are full. She didn't even ask my dob or health card number. His secretary cannot be in this medical field due to she doesn't have professionalism. Disgusting. I hope I will be able to reach her supervisor to complain about her bad service.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Giannoulias is a great doctor! Patient and listens and answers all of your questions!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Giannoulias did my vaginal rejuvenation surgery and I’m happy with the results and the process. Was understandably nervous about the procedure, but felt like I was in good and experienced hands.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017