Ratings for Dr. Dimitrois Giannoulias

Everyone's ratings is about the cosmetic clinic that he "works" out of a few time a month. Lets talk about his OB office!!!!! First of all his secretary is horrible. She is terrible, rude and impatient. You are scared to even ask her a question or book your follow up appointment....REALLY???? Second, I don't think its appropriate for a OB doctor to smoking in his office while his pregnant patients are waiting....seriously???? Terrible environment to be in while pregnant and having to deal with the awful secretary for the next 9+ months....NO THANKS!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

He’s patient and clearly knows his stuff. That’s all I was really looking for in a surgeon, and the results of his work were exactly what I wanted too. No complaints.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I have worked at SKINATOMY Laser Clinic for some time and have never met this "doctor". Skinatomy claims to its clients that it is a doctors office. Not once did a doctor ever work with us. For some reason we use Dr. Dimitrois Giannoulias to obtain medical equipment and supplies. Also I found it strange that we give out photocopied prescription with his name and signature on it for pain killers. He has never visited our clinics or met with our clients or staff. I don't understand why his name is all over our paperwork.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Absolutely thrilled with the results of my vaginoplasty he performed on me. I've been self conscious about this for many years and he's corrected what I couldn't do myself. I've never had to wait , he's punctual and knows his stuff. He does come across as rather abrupt , however, his bedside manner doesn't matter considering he delivered the results I asked for .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Have had two surgical operations under Dr. Giannoulias and have been happy with the results of both times.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Giannoulias secretary are very rude. I called today to follow up about my referral if its accepted or not. I am not finished yet talking over the phone. She answered right away they are full. She didn't even ask my dob or health card number. His secretary cannot be in this medical field due to she doesn't have professionalism. Disgusting. I hope I will be able to reach her supervisor to complain about her bad service.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Giannoulias is a great doctor! Patient and listens and answers all of your questions!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Giannoulias did my vaginal rejuvenation surgery and I’m happy with the results and the process. Was understandably nervous about the procedure, but felt like I was in good and experienced hands.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Left my wife waiting and waiting while she was clearly Indistress with our son I have filed a complaint with the college of physicians and surgeons also with the Ministry of health but

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Most of the ratings here are for his work as a plastic surgeon. Can't speak to that experience, but as an OB he is very impersonal, rushed and impatient. He doesn't remember who you are from one visit to the next, or build any kind of basic relationship. He doesn't take his time to explain anything and rushes you when you ask. His secretary is a very nasty woman. Mean, impatient, rude, and horrible to deal with. She is miserable through and through. She is really in the wrong job and gives his clinic and practice the worst reputation. Dealing with her, for sensitive and hormonal pregnant women is an absolute nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017