Ratings for Dr. Dimitrois Giannoulias

Absolutely thrilled with the results of my vaginoplasty he performed on me. I've been self conscious about this for many years and he's corrected what I couldn't do myself. I've never had to wait , he's punctual and knows his stuff. He does come across as rather abrupt , however, his bedside manner doesn't matter considering he delivered the results I asked for .

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Have had two surgical operations under Dr. Giannoulias and have been happy with the results of both times.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Giannoulias secretary are very rude. I called today to follow up about my referral if its accepted or not. I am not finished yet talking over the phone. She answered right away they are full. She didn't even ask my dob or health card number. His secretary cannot be in this medical field due to she doesn't have professionalism. Disgusting. I hope I will be able to reach her supervisor to complain about her bad service.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Giannoulias is a great doctor! Patient and listens and answers all of your questions!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Giannoulias did my vaginal rejuvenation surgery and I’m happy with the results and the process. Was understandably nervous about the procedure, but felt like I was in good and experienced hands.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Left my wife waiting and waiting while she was clearly Indistress with our son I have filed a complaint with the college of physicians and surgeons also with the Ministry of health but

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Most of the ratings here are for his work as a plastic surgeon. Can't speak to that experience, but as an OB he is very impersonal, rushed and impatient. He doesn't remember who you are from one visit to the next, or build any kind of basic relationship. He doesn't take his time to explain anything and rushes you when you ask. His secretary is a very nasty woman. Mean, impatient, rude, and horrible to deal with. She is miserable through and through. She is really in the wrong job and gives his clinic and practice the worst reputation. Dealing with her, for sensitive and hormonal pregnant women is an absolute nightmare.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

This is the first time I am leaving a review for anything in my life so bear with me if I don't do this right. I am impressed with the professionalism and standard that this clinic displays. I am very particular with how things need to be done and TCC surpassed these expectations. I was taken on time for my appointment, all my questions were answered in its entirety and I felt that I was never rushed or pressured to do anything. Would recommend!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very modern and stylish clinic. Updated machines, enthusiastic, energetic staff and great service. Best of the Best in Toronto, and honestly, maybe even the continent. Quality is given at a reasonable price. Feels great to know that I wasn't scammed out of my money. Phenomenal results and professional staff. I really like that follow ups and consultation fees are waived. Recommending this clinic to anyone seeking to look and feel their very very best!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

The clinic has been around for so long, it’s so easy to trust the quality and the service. I always came across great reviews and I could tell that they were genuine. When you're able to see true and honest reviews on the experience of the patient and you see how many great reviews there are, it gives you a peace of mind. It makes you confident on who essentially has your future in their hands (by this I mean the end result). TCC did not disappoint. From the start, my whole experience was great. I admire the time and effort that the staff puts into ensuring that their patients are truly happy. Thanks TCC!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017