Ratings for Dr. Dimitrois Giannoulias

If it weren’t for Dr G, I wouldn’t have my son. He repaired my blocked Fallopian tubes in 2001, and I gave birth to my son 2 years later. I’ve tried since then to have another and gone through IVF, with no luck. My son is my world and if it weren’t for Dr G, he wouldn’t be here. I’m so extremely grateful for this Dr, if it weren’t for him, I probably would’ve never conceived

flag | Submitted November 25, 2019

I've had work done with Dr.G twice now. Finally got the green light I'm all healed. I am absolutely thrilled with the results (again). It's exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend him to anyone looking to have work done in his areas of expertise. He knows his stuff. Staff is also very friendly. Punctual as well. Love Dr.G !!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Had my vaginal tightening procedure at Clinic 360. I did a lot of research before making my decision. I’m very happy that I chose him. He is an expert in vaginal tightening. It’s been 8 weeks after my surgery and I’m very pleased with the outcome! Thank you Dr. G and everyone at Clinic 360.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

THIS DOCTOR IS VERY IMPATIENT, DOESNT LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM, HE WALKS IN (EATING) DOESN'T INTRODUCE HIMSELF, DOES AN EXAMINATION WRITES A PRESCRIPTION AND TELLS ME TO COME BACK IN SEPTEMBER, A WEEK BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT IN SEPTEMBER, HIS OFFICE CALLS AND TELLS ME HES GOING ON VACATION -_-

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

the best vaginoplasty doctor around ! I truly love his work and I never been so happy

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr.G was rush, impatient , not care about my concern , it was the second time I saw him , but I wont go back to see him anymore

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

Dr.G is amazing as a MD as well as personally ... I was under his care for number of times . I was extremely happy with results . I would highly recommend him .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr. Giannoulias delivered my baby at mount sinai and it was a traumatic experience. All other medical staff there were great (even the residents) but he wouldn't even speak to me or my husband and only the residents/nurses. It was very scary. He didn't even introduce himself (I had to ask the nurse who he was)- just said to start pushing with no guidance, i was flat on my back! I had some complications and I could tell everyone else in the room disagreed with him on course of action but he wouldn't even consider other viewpoints. I ended up having to see a specialist after because of some of the damage. I now know he is a specialist in vaginoplasty so I guess he didn't really care what damage was done to mine then during labor!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Very Good experience Thank you Toronto Cosmetic Clinic and Dr. Giannoulias for the Vaginoplasty surgery. I am really pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

I had my labia done by this doctor at TCC Very happy with the results Highly recommended him Also thanks to Toronto Cosmetic Clinic and the staff

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019