You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Gerarchi

Dr. Paul Gerarchi's Ratings

I had my upper eye lids done and they look awful. Very uneven and the scar hasn't been done well either. Judging by other reviews he doesn't do scars well. I'm disappointed and did not know he was not honest by telling me he is a plastic surgeon. I can't recommend this doctor either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2883526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Had a rhinoplasty and septoplasty done; results not at all as discussed. Looks nothing like what I wanted or Dr Gerarchi explained and showed me it would look like. Have since heard of other very bad experiences with this doctor and have seen bad reviews. Also claimed to be a facial plastic surgeon but have since read he is not a plastic surgeon at all. Do your research or you may be very disappointed and having to seek another Dr to correct gerarchi's work. Staff were rude and unhelpful especially when things went wrong. Do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2828315].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 5, 2015

I had a rhino/septoplasty with Dr Gerarchi and am very happy with the results. He was very understanding and informative and has a good eye for detail. Made me feel very comfortable going into surgery and also in aftercare. Would recommend

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817035].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 25, 2015

I wish I had never seen him. He seems all pleasant, but is not truthful about the results he can get for you. I spent a fortune for my rhinoplasty, and now look worse...

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2795429].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 2, 2015

I had previous facelift with another surgeon, which failed and left me with a few deformities and my features altered . I chose Dr GERARCHI for revision after an extensive search , and consulted with 4 other face surgeons and one interstate. I chose dr GERARCHI based entirely on his experience, and his polite and thorough evaluation of my face.. His whole team made me feel looked after , and I am recovering really well following facelift, fat grafts, browlift, pixie ear correction, scar revision and midface lift. I had a lot of work done, and I was in experienced hands the whole time, highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2768412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I had a facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty and CO2 laser in July last year. I had originally decided on another surgeon but after speaking to one of the wonderful girls in his rooms I changed my mind, and I'm so glad I did. Dr Gerarchi asked me what result I wanted from the surgery and that is exactly what he delivered for me. The healing process was amazingly quick and after the first few days not uncomfortable at all. I am very happy with the result and have recommended Dr Gerarchi to many people. I found him to be very personable and caring both pre-op and post-op. His amazing staff also helped to make me feel supported and in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I found Dr Gerarchi to be very pleasant and caring. Thank you Dr Gerarchi and your wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

My experience was ok , not always on time.Dr gerarchi is very pleasant although I was not happy with the little scar under one of my eyes after bletharoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Cannot recommend for complex revision rhinoplasty especially if you are interstate. You will be offered no pre-op appointments other than your initial consult and will possibly be left with a very large ugly nose. Dr Gerachi spends no time prior to surgery with revision rhinoplasty patients from interstate other than the initial consult. He indicated I would get a good result but I did not. The changes were not subtle but large and ugly. I regret my decision. I'm now left with a very large ugly nose. I am sure he is good at primary rhinoplasty and non complex revision rhinoplasty especially if you live local, but can't recommend for complex revision rhino especially if you are interstate. I want another operation as I'm extremely upset.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2699906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I found Paul Gerachi and his clinic after doing some homework and discussing with my GP. After my first consultation I was confident that he was the surgeon for me. I’d initially gone in with the idea of an upper and lowere blepharoplasty; Dr Gerarchi explained that my drooping eyelids would be partly solved by surgery, however he also carefully explained and showed that my brow (I’ve got a BIG forehead) was also drooping - a brow lift would help with that. Since I wanted the bags under my eyes dealt with, he also suggested the CO2 laser to make sure my skin post-op tightened up and looked fresh. I went away very happy with the decision and the doctor and paid my deposit. A fortnight before the procedure, I saw a woman in a café who looked as if she’d stepped out of a wind tunnel - and for a few days I started to get worried about having the surgery. Sam and the staff at The Face Institute were very understanding and spent time explaining my procedures and reassuring me. I never felt pressured in any way. The surgery was in the clinic and it went like a breeze – the staff were very professional but it was a relaxed atmosphere and the staff have a sense of humour. I healed amazingly well and I was surprised to have very little bruising. Afer a month I noticed a small dent in my forehead but Paul says this will heal and in the meantime he filled it with some restylane for me. I’m so happy with my results and would highly recommend Paul and his wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690126].votes_count ]]