Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Baerman

Dr. Baerman performed a cardiac ablation on my 15 yr. old son and was so wonderful with my son. Very knowledgeable and his staff was just as wonderful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Baerman is a knowledgeable and caring doctor who knows what he's doing. His staff is kind and professional. I trust him and all of Knoxville Heart Group with my life.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Baerman has treated several members of my family, one of whom, ,as well as myself, have fairly serious cardiac conditions (not involving arteries), so I have had a long and diverse relationship with the practice including the support staff. I can't say enough good things about the quality of care and personal characteristics of Dr, Baerman and his staff at Knoxville Heart Group that so far exceeds the large practice with which I was formerly associated. The most important thing, of course, is competence. Without going into details, I can attest to the fact that Dr, Baerman is highly knowledgeable, thoughtful, and careful. He also remembers the details of his patients' conditions and treatments from one visit to the next beyond what is written in the record. He gives you the information you need to understand your condition, treatments, and how you can participate in achieving the best outcome possible.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I am so glad to be apart of the knoxville heart group. Dr.Baerman is an awesome doctor i thank God for sending me in his pathway.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr Baerman is an outstanding doctor who diagnosed my heart condition and provided excellent direction and advice

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

this office was GREAT everytime I took my daughter to this office, we never had to wait longer than 10 minutes. They were very efficient, keep up the good work. I would recommend them to anyone with heart problems.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey M. Baerman's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)