Ratings for Dr. Kim Campbell

Kim helped me with my first pregnancy and labour. She was great. As a first time mother, it was great to have Kim helping with my first delivery.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

As a colleague, It is really hard and heartbreaking for me to see somebody call Kim Negligence! Kim is one of the most knowledgeable and helpful midwives I have ever known. I am sure this client is misinformed by the Dr. she mentions here.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

If your looking to use a midwife during your pregnancy...DONT DO IT!. Go with a professional Medical Doctor. A midwife is great to talk to and get advise from, but that's about it!. If you run into a serious medical issue your midwife is not trained (however much they say they are) to help you. Two days after having my baby I ran into some very serious medical problems, when I told Dr Campbell she shrugged it off and said there was nothing wrong with me (even though I constantly insisted I knew something wasn't right and I couldn't handle the pain anymore). Because of her NEGLIGENCE I ended up in hospital with a 'LIFE THREATENING' Condition. The Dr told me that this could have been prevented if I had been given the care I needed. He also told me if I ever planned on having another baby I MUST see a professional Doctor, not a midwife, he said a midwife is only trained on the very basics of the medical field. So, on that note, I ask that you all see a Dr through your pregnancy because at the end of the day....YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have used Kim's practice for all 3 of my babies and to be completely honest, would stay pregnant forever if it meant I could stay under her care. She doesn't take on as many clients because she teaches Midwivery but her office rotates some of the most amazing midwives there are. I have enjoyed and cherished every childbirth, felt safe, secure and very well informed. They are completely open to either hospital or home birth depending of course on your personal health. Even with a unspeakable amount of false labours with our 3rd baby the midwives never made me feel bad. Kim and her office are simply.the.best.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Very knowledgeable and friendly. Office runs great, they're all very friendly and punctual.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011